Lt. Commander
# 1 Fed player looking for a fleet
05-23-2012, 05:45 PM
hello my name doggy but my ign is doggy21

I am looking for a fleet with no less than 10 active members and who use fleet chat or something to use for chat.

info about me.

i am lvl 40 atm
i dont know what else to tell you all lol.

ok well thats all. just message me here and please leave contact info so i can message you in game. also please leave info about your fleet and purpose
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-23-2012, 09:09 PM
Hey Doggy,

I am James, I am the First Officer for the STO Academy Fleet.
Our fleet has an ever growing roster, with much more than 10 active players

We use GSC voice chat often, but also use the Fleet Chat channel, and our own custom chat channel so that players from the fleet playing KDF can still talk to us

Our fleets aim is to help each other, learn together, and everything in-between. We have a full website (www.stoacademy.com) full of guides and a Skill Planner like NO OTHER!!! We run regular events, and there is always people online to help you out with anything

If you want any more info, pm me at @Jstagg

Lt. Commander
# 3
05-24-2012, 01:33 PM
We invite you to come and check out our fleet, We are The 3rd M.A.C.O Fleet and we too are recruiting like minded individuals in preparation for The Season 6 Launch. We are a fun loving group of individuals who like to meet up and run through STF's, we compete in PvP matches and help other members level up.

Drop an application over at www.3rdmaco.enjin.com and let us show you what we offer.

Look forward to Seeing you soon

Fleet Admiral T'Pau
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-24-2012, 06:08 PM
Check out the 12th Fleet. Friendly community, weekly events and great atmosphere. Members from around the world, so there are always members online. Different divisions--MACO, TAC, EXPLORATION, MEDICAL, JAG and a secret one I can't mention because they don't exist....LOL...just kidding, great fleet, check us out!!

www.12th-fleet.com