Lt. Commander
# 91
05-24-2012, 10:25 PM
Well sorry to see STOked go off the air. But if it can continue as an Audio Broadcast, I say go for it!

And I'm gld the Foundry Files team is merging with UGC, nice to put everyone in the same room.
Lt. Commander
# 92
05-24-2012, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Kristov
I was a bit put off by the arrogance of the number of listeners versus players thing too TBH. And just the rampant speculation and assumptions...
I second that
Lt. Commander
# 93
05-24-2012, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post

And I'm gld the Foundry Files team is merging with UGC, nice to put everyone in the same room.
From my view there was never enough foundry files on stoked to me chris never really seemed into it
Lt. Commander
# 94
05-24-2012, 11:39 PM
STOked ends?
AGAIN?
Oh my, see you in 2 months.
Lt. Commander
# 95
05-25-2012, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captmack
From my view there was never enough foundry files on stoked to me chris never really seemed into it
He gave me the impression he was really fond of the Foundry, it's just that I think people wanted him to focus more on the news.
Lt. Commander
# 96
05-25-2012, 12:23 AM
STOked was my doorway to other JB programming. Some that I still follow. I appreciate having been introduced to them. It's regrettable that the business of JB needs to move on. I'm grateful that JB (Chris) seems willing to part with the STOked name. So that it may continue differently. I'm glad to read that STOked support through Jupiter Force members and others will continue.

I look forward to experiencing the evolution of STOked and the Foundry Files.
Lt. Commander
# 97
05-25-2012, 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmick View Post
Ya remember i did not directly make that comment and if you watch my reaction you would recognize that it was not a comment i would have made.
I was just saying that it was a comment that threw me off kilter somewhat. No matter who said it.

On a slight tangent, this was one episode that I have not seen anyone involved's reactions. I have only hit up the audio so far.... So lets see what happens if you put up the majority of your content in an audio-only format.

In all honesty, you have been my fave STO podcast by far. I just am trying to reconcile my feelings about the game with the sometimes hot/cold swings of STOked recently. All in all you do fine work sirs.
Lt. Commander
# 98
05-25-2012, 02:14 AM
What ever works for you op, as long as stoked is still around and about. Its one of the only podcast I see up handing information out on a regular basis. Given the state of sto, if stoked goes bye that would not be good for the game.
Lt. Commander
# 99
05-25-2012, 02:41 AM
Id rather have radio then nothing. But honestly i liked a lot of the visual stuff stoked added. Hard to see what some of the cool stuff is when you dont actually see it. What got me excited about some of the foundry missions was your guys videos of them.

You can tell someone a mission is awesome all you want, picture is worth 1000 words every time. Im a huge fan of stoked its almost the only podcast ive ever watched, listened to others but liked yours the best.

But if its financially un-doable then like the borg ill adapt, and possibly stick someone in the neck with a straw? I think the visual is a large part of what makes stoked stoked atleast to me.

Keep up great work no matter the form.

And to be honest if stoked is completely gone, im prolly done with STO. You guys help keep it intresting.
Lt. Commander
# 100
05-25-2012, 02:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
He gave me the impression he was really fond of the Foundry, it's just that I think people wanted him to focus more on the news.
Really i found the news segments lacking of late last week not counting you have to go back to episode 99-100 and maybe a few after that to get a real news segment out of him but hey thats by the by the j-man left and joined the dark side so i think we can see the problem