Lt. Commander
# 2
05-23-2012, 05:19 PM
Are we talking about the colorization, the lack of details in the graphics, the NPCs aren't smiling, that there are only two lights instead of the required four in the background?.....

I have a new alt that's dark colored like that when I view it on the choose your character page. Been like that since I created her although when I play the alt, she's fine.

Unless it was forced on me via an upgrade I wasn;t aware of, I don;t think I;ve done any driver updates recently.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-23-2012, 05:51 PM
This is the only cut scene that is like this. And it was that way about two driver updates ago. To me, it looks like it isn't rendering all of the way. But I don't think it my machine as this is the only cutscene doing it. All of the others look fine.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-23-2012, 05:55 PM
I had a lot of problems with the cut scenes with the 2800 series. I think because there were all short, too short for them to fully display.

I know the scene when the Scottish first officer bought it, she was half way though the floor, and the Jem'Hadar was pretty much just a blob.