Lt. Commander
# 1 I.S.S. Stadi
05-24-2012, 08:30 AM
What can I say, that Galaxy Class Dreadnought is well known and has a big Fan base (myself included ).

For months I have been in careful Study of this ship, trying to come up with something similar of a build on my Dreadnought. . .

But Honestly I am at a loss. . With so much infromation, so many different builds and skill sets to use. I have tried them all, nothing I am seeing even comes very close to what the Stadi is in Shield Tanking and Fire Power.

So I will ask outright to the Dev's or anyone else who may know, What is the Stadi fitted with IE; Consoles and Stations. to make it every Dreadnought owners wet dream?

Of course I reallize that we could only be half what the Stadi is. . Still for my study of the Stadi and making a similar build, some infromation would come in handy.

Also I note here.. Though Separate from the Subject, That either a Terran Empire Faction or Graphic Visual of those Purple Shields (On any shield used) or both Would be nice. And no I do not want to use that PInkish Purple colored Jem'Hadar Shield
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-24-2012, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captyoung01
What can I say, that Galaxy Class Dreadnought is well known and has a big Fan base (myself included ).

For months I have been in careful Study of this ship, trying to come up with something similar of a build on my Dreadnought. . .

But Honestly I am at a loss. . With so much infromation, so many different builds and skill sets to use. I have tried them all, nothing I am seeing even comes very close to what the Stadi is in Shield Tanking and Fire Power.

So I will ask outright to the Dev's or anyone else who may know, What is the Stadi fitted with IE; Consoles and Stations. to make it every Dreadnought owners wet dream?

Of course I reallize that we could only be half what the Stadi is. . Still for my study of the Stadi and making a similar build, some infromation would come in handy.

Also I note here.. Though Separate from the Subject, That either a Terran Empire Faction or Graphic Visual of those Purple Shields (On any shield used) or both Would be nice. And no I do not want to use that PInkish Purple colored Jem'Hadar Shield
I guess the Aegis set would give you a pretty similar visual effect (though would, obviously, affect performance).
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-24-2012, 08:40 AM
its made by the mirror universe... so it has 10/10 weapon slots... 4 shield slots... 15 tactical consoles ... 1 science console slot :O
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-24-2012, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01
I guess the Aegis set would give you a pretty similar visual effect (though would, obviously, affect performance).
Yes the Aegis set would give a similar effect. . but not the color.

I have been using the Aegis set off and on in with Various consoles IE Field Generator etc.. But anymore even against the Borg it's useless in Elite Games (Actually having any shield is).

Our Computer or AI Opponets are not what is expected. Thier main damage focus is Kinectic not beam. Thus in Normal and Elite STF's, also with the Mirror Univers Incurrsion, you find your shields ripped through not by beams but by the Tropedos.

Shields are practically worthless when you are bombarded by an Enemy's High Damage Enhanced Tropedo's. The Jem'Hadar Shield does give you a 10% reduction on Kinetic Damage, but for any other Damage vs Borg it's not Ideal.

Truely I wish there was a variation of the Color and look of the Aegis Shield, at least to look like the Mirror Universe's Purple color.. But that's a different Thread all together.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-24-2012, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
its made by the mirror universe... so it has 10/10 weapon slots... 4 shield slots... 15 tactical consoles ... 1 science console slot :O
Ahh I see we are both fans of the Terran Empire .

But seriously it's a nice exaggeration, from what I can tell the Stadi is running 4 Phasers and 4 Torps.. Wtih Torp Spread III and FAW III.. Along with EP2S III, Gravity Well, Transfer Shield Strength and Tractor Beam I, I even thought I also saw the Tactical "Target Shields" too. . .

But this is all I know about it apart from what is visually known. . . And I can only assume it's Power levels on all Systems are very high.. That of which we would be popping the Batteries for.

I also note that it's shield recovery rate is very fast too..
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-24-2012, 11:36 AM
(Assume max level on all the items)
the Jem-hadar set gives you the purple look
Along with the Lance, one high level quantum in the front and rear the rest would be beam strips.

[Devices]
Batteries, load them up.

eng slots
1 EPS
2 Neutronium
and one open to interpretation

Sci

Assimilated console (with graphics off)
the rest + sheild % Field emitters

Tac
1 Zero point chamber
the rest Phaser consoles

As for boff powers A minimum of

2 emergency power to shields
Beam overload 1
Torpedo spread 2
Eng team

It's hard to really say what it fully entails on Boff powers, some of these npc ships do not seem to have boff powers that fit in the standard arrangements of teh ships the represent. Hell it would almost seem the D'Deriedix class in the game has access to at least 1 tac commander, and 1 sci commander slots on the same ship. lol
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-24-2012, 03:01 PM
I don't mind if I can't break my ship like it to be a beast, but I'd sure love the purple-glowy ships skins for my fed characters.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-24-2012, 03:26 PM
Has no one seen the Jem-hadar purple effects on ships?
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-24-2012, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick_Hawkke
Has no one seen the Jem-hadar purple effects on ships?
meh it isnt the same... jem hadar has some stupid red/purple hull stuff.... failing that... Can we have the enterprise yellow markings
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-24-2012, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by synkr0nized
I don't mind if I can't break my ship like it to be a beast, but I'd sure love the purple-glowy ships skins for my fed characters.
I wouldn't either, but I will reserve the Purple Colored Shields for a different Thread, but just the same it would be nice to have an optional Visual Graphic of those MIrror Universe Shields .