Lt. Commander
# 11
05-25-2012, 11:06 AM
Will there be any part of starbases only available per lockboxes?
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-25-2012, 11:25 AM
Sheesh that's Beautiful.. its so good i cant take back any of the bad things i never said about you..

Both sides of Cryptic have had nice CSR support for spots like this .. You cant scrimp on Community involvement and information.. Well we could ask for an Ikea outlet so we can dress up the inter workings a bit.. StarFleet Decor can go to the drab beige of existence..

But your analogy of SB to Odyssey was spot on to the iconic vibe or style of elegant simplicity..
its not over busy but a readily identifiable symbol of presence and stability..
Your sectors blocks achieved status gaining a SB...

How are the naming rights going.. Do we have permissions to name the Bases and if so As Memorials to TREK icons? Like the MArtok memorial Empire Base and such?
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-25-2012, 01:20 PM
I agree that this is a beautiful base. I also agree that some customization options would be nice. Can we get our fleet insignia somewhere? Also, can we get a screenshot or something of a KDF starbase, nothing too much just a teaser?
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-25-2012, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OOP View Post
What a waste of TIME, MONEY & RESOURCES... Sad ~ T
U sir are a tribble
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-25-2012, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
looks very nice.

i would not say this is a major concern but i am a little worried that all starbases will end up looking the same once completed.

I hope we can get some customization even if its colours, skin texture some minor details on pods and sensor arrays etc. even being able to customize the system space around it could be a real bonus. ie star size and colour, planets, nebulas, asteroid etc.
I would hope that we would get a choice from a menu of 3-6 possible variants for each of the five "stage" components, the way that we get to mix-and-match parts for our starships in the shipyard. Likewise, we might get to choose the material and decals like the variants on the starships.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-28-2012, 12:04 AM
Screen shot looks a bit bare should have had more background or maybe putthe starbase in the centre or some ships in there. Not to keen on the look of Fed's starbase though
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-28-2012, 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
We've added a new screenshot to the screenshot gallery. Fleet Starbases will make their debut in Season 6: Under Siege.

Link to the gallery.
On my wish list:
-Fleet creation option should become available when reaching level 45+ on one of your toons
-Fleet member list should show inactive members
-Fleet without sufficient members should be disband

Imo there are way to many fleets doing nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-29-2012, 01:36 AM
I really can't wait for this! Cryptic GREAT job keep them coming!

My Wishlist for Starbase:
-Private Quarters for different people in the fleet
-Ability to place people head of departments
-Ability to have departments
-Alliances
-A Situation Room/War Room
-Bar/ Club

Ok ok I have more but I don't want to get overly excited! If they have even half of this I will be greatly satisfied, till then, I'm grinding in the Elites, PvP's and helping Fleet Mates!

=^=
Closed Thread