Lt. Commander
# 1 Doff roster slots
05-25-2012, 11:31 AM
Are we going to ever be able to have more than 400 doffs?
Why 400 and not 500 or 300?Im willing to pay money.Why the limit?
What is magic about the 400 number?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-25-2012, 11:55 AM
Increasing the limit for your reserve roster is something I would like to see happen. Geko has been making inquiries, as he similarly supports the idea.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-25-2012, 12:31 PM
I'm asking this seriously, not as snark, but how do you use 400 DOFFs when we're still limited to 20 missions at a time?
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-25-2012, 12:43 PM
Have you seen how many different combinations of traits have those doffs.Also take in count how many mission are in the game.You don't take the same 20 assignments every time.
I think I have over 100 doffs only from the clusters chains ,and many many others from gamma packs .I like to collect rare one and I don't want to delete purple doffs just because of something like "roster slots".I better buy more space than delete my work/hunt after rare/unique or very rare doffs for my collection.

And Im not even talking about exocomps ,aquatic xindis doffs , uniqe even doffs or DS9 bundle doffs.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-25-2012, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReginaMala View Post
I'm asking this seriously, not as snark, but how do you use 400 DOFFs when we're still limited to 20 missions at a time?
How do you know from what departments you're going to need specific ones for?

To be honest, I've dismissed my commons and many of my uncommons. I;m running with about 225 although I have a few departments that are light.

Also remember that many missions require more than a single doff.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-25-2012, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theapparatus View Post
How do you know from what departments you're going to need specific ones for?

To be honest, I've dismissed my commons and many of my uncommons. I;m running with about 225 although I have a few departments that are light.

Also remember that many missions require more than a single doff.
Yeah, I have 125 slots, just over 100 filled. I have 3-4 officers for most departments (except Security and Diplomat, double size), mostly green plus all the blues and most of the purples from colony chains. I can do just any mission I want (though not always at the same time), and load up for active-duty stations besides. Sometimes I assign the not-quite-right people to various missions, but it still usually works. I figure if I went nuts filling my departments with huge numbers I'd use up 200 slots. But 400? Just doesn't compute.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-25-2012, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReginaMala View Post
But 400? Just doesn't compute.
Some folks collect them too.

Remember that there are about 100-150 unique doffs. The 19 Hamlet ones, the 10 you get at the end of the chains, the three from the 2800 series, the bartender, the dozen or so with funny names, the Very Rares you get from Ferra, the six from season 5 testing, the exocomp from Junior Officer Appreciation Week, the long list from Instigate Defection, the eight from Special Deal on Entertainment Provisions, the 18 Very Rares from their own pool, the eight from STFs, etc....
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-25-2012, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theapparatus View Post
Some folks collect them too.

Remember that there are about 100-150 unique doffs. The 19 Hamlet ones, the 10 you get at the end of the chains, the three from the 2800 series, the bartender, the dozen or so with funny names, the Very Rares you get from Ferra, the six from season 5 testing, the exocomp from Junior Officer Appreciation Week, the long list from Instigate Defection, the eight from Special Deal on Entertainment Provisions, the 18 Very Rares from their own pool, the eight from STFs, etc....
+c store doff packs which have unique doffs inside them.Muaza is @100 millions ec ...few of them makes the ferengi inside me very happy

1000 would not be enough if you consider that they will (I know that because the system is way to great to leave it without new things) add cool new ones for our collection.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-11-2012, 10:18 PM
Hi Heretic, any updates on whether this might happen for season 6?

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-12-2012, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparhawk_Mike
Hi Heretic, any updates on whether this might happen for season 6?
It depends on software time which is currently tight for the launch of Season 6. So...I don't know.