Lt. Commander
This week’s spotlighted mission is “Time the Enemy” by Havraha. Read more to learn about this incredible player-made mission.

Click here to read more.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-25-2012, 11:25 AM
This would be a great mission to use the Breen Boff I cannot acquire (for the first time) during Replay Week due to the replay bug we've had no Dev feedback on. Can't wait!

/exile Brandon
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-25-2012, 12:03 PM
I'll ask this yet again. How can we have a spotlight on the Foundry when many of us can't access it?
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-25-2012, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theapparatus View Post
I'll ask this yet again. How can we have a spotlight on the Foundry when many of us can't access it?
What can't you access? The mission is a KDF mission, so you'll need to be on a Klingon toon (as the blog and in-game bulletin state) We've been switching off every week between Fed and KDF missions.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-25-2012, 03:28 PM
Ok, since all people want to do is complain, I guess I'll be the first to buck the trend:

CONGRATS HAV!

Havraha has been with the Foundry probably longer than anyone else who is still authoring and there's a reason, he makes good missions. I had the honor of playtesting this back when he was first building it on tribble and I've always felt it was a good one.

Everyone should give it a try.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-26-2012, 03:50 PM
I have to back Drogyn on this. Foundry missions, for the most part, are a great source of content for players looking for new missions to play and the Spotlight missions are the finest of them. If players don't at least try them out, they are missing out on some incredible storytelling. There is something in there for every type of player.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-05-2012, 03:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
This week’s spotlighted mission is “Time the Enemy” by Havraha. Read more to learn about this incredible player-made mission.

Click here to read more.
I think you are all doing a good job with the game and all of that but i think you need to let the borg Invade the spacedock and that will be lot's of fun if you can do that.