Lt. Commander
# 61
05-28-2012, 06:46 AM
As some other users pointed out:

Just buying points by credit card (I have a VISA if this matters) gave me the bonus points.

-> I can't help but credit card was/is probably the payment form used the most and it works, so why was it not listed?

Another example of CC - Cryptic Communication. Often misleading and creating problems where there are none.
Since BranFlakes does most of the announcements things are getting better though, but this example shows that there is still room for necessary improvement.
Lt. Commander
# 62
05-28-2012, 08:05 AM
Yes, direct credit card purchases (in the c-store) to buy a product and c-points will give you the extra 15%. Just bought a delta flyer and two character slots!
Lt. Commander
# 63
05-28-2012, 09:16 AM
For some reason my first C-store purchase didn't get the bonus, but the others did. So not sure why the first one didn't.
Lt. Commander
# 64
05-28-2012, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironlepo
I used the same method as it is the only one provided in my case. Was sent to perfect world zen page which i can't buy due to the lack of level 10 player char?!
If you have had your account linked to PW from Cryptic for less than a week it'll give you that error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonDDarkness View Post
the only thing about that is when I click on buy more money is that it send me to the perfect world site and I don't want to go there to buy my credits I would rather go to the one you have... Is there a way to change my login from Perfect world to Crypitc
You can't change from PW to Cryptic for login. The Cryptic login will probably be phased out entirely, eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longasc
As some other users pointed out:

Just buying points by credit card (I have a VISA if this matters) gave me the bonus points.

-> I can't help but credit card was/is probably the payment form used the most and it works, so why was it not listed?

Another example of CC - Cryptic Communication. Often misleading and creating problems where there are none.
Since BranFlakes does most of the announcements things are getting better though, but this example shows that there is still room for necessary improvement.
Because direct credit card purchased are done through MoneyBookers which is listed on the chart as acceptable. Why they don't say that more clearly is beyond me. I had no idea Money Bookers was the provider for credit card transactions until hitting Checkout...
Lt. Commander
# 65
05-29-2012, 10:54 AM
DragonDDarkness,

From the images you posted on the page back, it looks like you purchased Virtual Cryptic Point Cards, which are excluded from the sale (as mentioned on the front page, this forum post, and the news article )

Also, now that the sale is over, /thread

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Closed Thread