Lt. Commander
# 1 Gold Lock Box
05-26-2012, 02:42 PM
So does anyone ave any ideas where the best place to get gold lock box is? I mean the green ones are so common that they over-saturate the market.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-26-2012, 02:53 PM
You have a 100:1 chance if you open up mystery packages....
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-26-2012, 04:12 PM
100 to 1? Phew...

Is really boring to play missions again and again only to take a Gold Lock box.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-26-2012, 04:21 PM
about 2 weeks ago I leveled a Alt to max.

I GOT:

212 green lock boxes

0 Gold lock boxes <--- WTF!
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-26-2012, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongo94
about 2 weeks ago I leveled a Alt to max.

I GOT:

212 green lock boxes

0 Gold lock boxes <--- WTF!
Yeah, to top if off, they are so common that they are absolutely worthless on the exchange and yet Perfect World tries to sell them in the dilithium store for 200 a box.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-26-2012, 05:31 PM
When they did the cardi scamboxes i got about 6 gold ones WITHOUT opening any mystery boxes.

Now When have freengi scamboxes and i've not had a SINGLE one, despite opening all the mystery boxes i get each day.

Personally, i think that as we're getting mystery boxes at the end of all PVE missions now and not just STFs, they've made the goldie-box ratio even rarer, which is moronic as more and more people are beginning to not open green ones at all, and are waiting for goldies i think.

But hey, i'm sure we'll all be much happier when this one finishes and the next one begins and people start to get burnt out over the whole "novelty". Then Cryptengi will have to think up another way to bleed us money and give less content <3
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-26-2012, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquitaine985 View Post
When they did the cardi scamboxes i got about 6 gold ones WITHOUT opening any mystery boxes.

Now When have freengi scamboxes and i've not had a SINGLE one, despite opening all the mystery boxes i get each day.

Personally, i think that as we're getting mystery boxes at the end of all PVE missions now and not just STFs, they've made the goldie-box ratio even rarer, which is moronic as more and more people are beginning to not open green ones at all, and are waiting for goldies i think.

But hey, i'm sure we'll all be much happier when this one finishes and the next one begins and people start to get burnt out over the whole "novelty". Then Cryptengi will have to think up another way to bleed us money and give less content <3
I completely agree with you on the boxes. I got tons of gold cardi boxes and rarely saw one that wasnt. As for the money think, I think it is more Perfect World than Cryptic trying to squeeze money from us.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-26-2012, 06:24 PM
i thought they stopped gold boxes after the second time they (fixed) the bound bug i have seen 0 since the fix.

i got at least 60 from mystery boxes and some off exhchange before the patch then i spent 40mill on mmystery box and nothing but green. ive yet to see a gold or here of someone who has got a gold. since fix
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-26-2012, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDog0000
i thought they stopped gold boxes after the second time they (fixed) the bound bug i have seen 0 since the fix.

i got at least 60 from mystery boxes and some off exhchange before the patch then i spent 40mill on mmystery box and nothing but green. ive yet to see a gold or here of someone who has got a gold. since fix
Joy... So it is possible that the gold boxes are just a myth now...
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-26-2012, 08:10 PM
gold boxes were not stopped, as I just got 1 yesterday, however that 1 I got yesterday is the only one I've gotten since the Ferengi boxes started.

Obviously the claim that they are working as intended has once again been proven false.