Survivor of Romulus
# 11
12-27-2012, 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malek3 View Post
Agree with cabigger! Once I'm in Gorn cell, I am able to test force field, look under bed, but am unable to test walls and move on with the mission. Tried beaming up and aborting and starting over, but had the same result. Post here if and when you fix it, as I would like to try again.....seems like a good mission.
Same here, I beat the borg ships which I think I was not supposed to do.

Then I manually proceeded to the point that was set as respawn, got into the cell on the Gorn ship and thats it, I am supposed to check the wall but it is not possible to interact with it.

At the moment the first mission is broken, but I would happily re-test it if the author would still work on having it fixed.
Lieutenant
# 12
12-28-2012, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascaladar View Post
Same here, I beat the borg ships which I think I was not supposed to do.

Then I manually proceeded to the point that was set as respawn, got into the cell on the Gorn ship and thats it, I am supposed to check the wall but it is not possible to interact with it.

At the moment the first mission is broken, but I would happily re-test it if the author would still work on having it fixed.
I was immediately destroyed by the Borg and then found myself in the Gorn cell, so the fact that you won that battle doesn't seem to have made any difference with the wall problem in the cell!