Lt. Commander
Priority One Podcast - Episode 82 – Yesterday’s Podcast

Quote:
28 May 2012 | Hello Captains! Welcome to Episode 82 of Priority One recorded on Thursday, May 24th, 2012 and hosted on TheQuantumCafe.com

In this episode's Blank of the Week, go to Mars in 90 days in a functioning replica of our beloved Enterprise We find out what happened This Week in Trek, and what gamers can expect on the STO Calender. In STO news, we cover the Season 6 Dev Blog #1 - Fleet Starbases, Tribble patch notes, and the meeting between the EURO Community Leader and Jack Emmert. And your Incoming Transmissions sparks some great discussions between our hosts.

Check out the new Priority One Facebook Page and say hello!

Also, be on the lookout for Alex's newest Priority One Comic Series Update. Check it out here!

Would you like to see your Foundry Mission reviewed on the show? Send in the name of your mission, a brief description, and your @handle to incoming@priorityonepodcast.com. The Team will personally test out your mission and give you feedback over the air. You may be asked to join us live and walk us through your creative process!

We have a call out to all Priority One fans for your ideas, bugs and fixes the segment called "Field Notes." Visit this thread to submit your bugs, tips, or any idea or feature you would like to see implemented in game.
SUBSCRIBE:
FEEDBURNER

STREAM WHILE YOU PLAY & DOWNLOAD FOR LATER (iTUNES AND MP3):

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
STOPriorityOne

---
After listening to the show, e-mail us at incoming@priorityonepodcast.com and let us know what you thought of the episode!
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-27-2012, 09:36 PM
I just finished listening. Another great show guys and gal. Thank you for mentioning my Post about our fleets recruiting at the beginning of the show.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-27-2012, 09:53 PM
(Hey, nice, I got a shout-out. )

Another good show, guys and girls. Full credit - you seem to have seriously stepped up in the last couple of weeks. I enjoyed hearing the discussion about monetized FE's.

Here's hoping for some more news and clarity on what's going on at Cryptic after June 1st!
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-27-2012, 10:24 PM
Link provided in the OP sends you to episode 79, might want to fix that.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-27-2012, 10:44 PM
The OP's link goes to 79, and the download link in 82 goes to 81.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-28-2012, 06:06 AM
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-28-2012, 07:30 AM
at least yall are sticking around chris is canceling stoked again i guess he has his new shinny to play with in tor lol
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-28-2012, 08:02 AM
Sorry about that, folks! I'm not used to posting the shows and that little bit of code slipped by me. Thank you for reporting it, though!

CptBANG, Thanks for posting the right link until I got to it!

I'm glad y'all have enjoyed the episode thus far! Please, keep the feedback coming and tell all your friends about us!
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-28-2012, 08:23 AM
Good podcast. After it, the following scene appeared in my mind:

Eager to experience new glorious Holonovel's "with the little extra", a Klingon warrior purchased "Death By Hamlet" from a Ferengi vendor. The Ferengi claimed 60 Lobis would be a reasonable price. The program was sold. After the Final Act, the Klingon expected something more. He chose this specific program for a reason. He expected a glorious fight with the Holograms, which supposedly (due to hidden subroutines) should try and take over his ship. But the story was over. The Ferengi "forgot" to mention, that those subroutines were deleted in this version. The Klingon became angry. He rushed back to the Ferengi merchant district on Qo'noS, found the busy vendor, pulled out his painstick, and yelled: "Hold still you litte petaQ! Let's count to sixty. Then your debt is paid ..." The Ferengi grasped his energy whip, smiled and responded: "A contract is a contract is a contract ... but only between Ferengi. Let's see who still stands after sixty ..."

I wonder who would win this fight?

And this reminds me again: The Klingons still need painsticks!
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-28-2012, 05:39 PM
omg... just listened to it

you guys totally read my *$60 rant*-post on air, haha did not see THAT coming*

and Elijah got buuuurned :p

well, anyway, FE's for $ won't happen.

i could go into detail now but *meh* it's late

"2 - 3 FE's a YEAR" is all i need to know on that topic.

and i agree Ships are too expensive since F2P, period.