Lt. Commander
Hello, and sorry that this is only tangentially related to STO. Every time I try to open up the support section of the Perfect World website and try to open a ticket, I get an error that refuses to let me open up the page. Doesn't seem to matter what browser I'm using. The error (at least on Firefox) is

"The page isn't redirecting properly. Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."

Now, I would contact Perfect World for support, except I can't, and searching the forums/internet revealed nothing that could solve my problem. Help, please!
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-28-2012, 04:23 AM
Wish I could help, my recommendation is to try again later on
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-28-2012, 05:07 AM
I'd rather know if something was wrong with one of my sites.

Send an email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
Please remember to include details such as the specific url you;re using as well as what version of firefox. Mayb want to clear out your file and cookie cache and retry the ticket but nine times out ot ten, it still doesnt help.
Ensign
# 4
07-13-2012, 01:23 PM
You are not alone in this. For the past few days I was unable to login into the PWE support page and access my tickets(same infinite loop error). At the same time I cant login into Cryptic support with my new merged PWE user name and pass nor with my old Cryptic user name and pass. In reality we are cut off from support and I was just cosidering gettin a lifetime for champions online. Too bad I guess
Career Officer
# 5
08-03-2013, 06:58 AM
I still can't sign into pwe support.
Community Moderator
# 6
08-03-2013, 02:47 PM
Please do not post to threads over 30 days old (or a year old! )

This issue has many other threads which you can reply too however, they are aware of the issue.

If you need to contact PWE support and cannot use the support website, e-mail customerservice@perfectworld.com

/Closed
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me on Twitter or G+
Closed Thread