Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Hello

Today i discovered a strange mission in my "In Progress" tab. The title is not in English and i dont know when or where i got this mission. The title of it is: " Hovtay´ qlj Sompek poS nIH chorghmaH Soch Patrol "

My first guess was that this is an easteregg, somekind of secret hint in klingon toungue. I dont know (anyone here speaks klingon? ). But there is no "Soch" System.

I am new to the Klingon side and I have this Char for aprox a week now and done a lot of DOFF missions. Maybe this mission was assigned by a broken DOFF mission? (because of the Exploration sub title)

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/1...age02vb.th.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-01-2012, 07:53 AM
your mission "Assist civilized Star system 82 with repairs" Can be found in one of the Exploraion Nebulas off the main blocks. I hope this helps.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-02-2012, 02:15 PM
thank you! that helped to clear out what this mission is all about! It was the lower right nebular in klingon space that gave this mission.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-28-2012, 04:30 AM
In case you were wondering, " Hovtay´ qlj Sompek poS nIH chorghmaH Soch Patrol " means something like {Patrol} eighty seven steal open {Sompek} of the Black Star System, or {Patrol} right side eighty seven is open {Sompek} of the black star system. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense, so whoever wrote it likely doesn't know Klingon very well at all.