Lt. Commander
# 11
05-28-2012, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrobbiec
The Crystalline Lockbox
WE'RE DONE FOR.

Seriously though, i think it would be interesting for there to be some kind of a Harry Mudd-esque villain that would pop up at the most inappropriate times to try and sell you something, or the actual Kzinti from TAS instead of the Gothic Vampire Caveman Tabby cats we have instead. Or even an FE surrounding the Orion Syndicate, they could be such a formidable foe, and yet they only appear in the first few episodes as rather lame popcorn baddies.

We could even have one of the incorporeal entities go bonkers. Less of a Devidian thing though, needs to be less combat.

There needs to be more stuff from TAS and TOS. I know a lot of it seems weird now, but imagine what we could do if we run it through a modern point of view. Things like the Talosians, Bem, and many others could be made into very interesting foes.

I think there needs to be fewer combat missions though. I would like to defeat a villain (or even kill him if i must) without actually shooting at him.

That's my two cents at least.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-28-2012, 10:03 PM
How about an endo skeletal cybernetic organism.......oh wait, they already did that, lol.

Lt. Commander
# 13
05-28-2012, 10:04 PM
Admiral janeway
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-28-2012, 10:08 PM
Quantum Lockboxes that when fired at at an enemy ship, said ship gets so bogged down till it's eventually unable to move at which point the boxes begin to consume the ship at an alarming rate. The only way to stop them being to buy keys to open them...
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-28-2012, 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpack-NZ
Quantum Lockboxes that when fired at at an enemy ship, said ship gets so bogged down till it's eventually unable to move at which point the boxes begin to consume the ship at an alarming rate. The only way to stop them being to buy keys to open them...
LMAO! Now that is orginal an funny as hell!
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-29-2012, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyr-El
We don't need something new, we need something old. Something that has been here since the beginning, but has been sleeping. And now it's awake.
Deathwing...?

Also I am hoping we deal with the Iconians. The Undine are still a problem, but the missions haven't painted them as a grandiose threat -- a threat, yes, but one orchestrated by the Iconians. Hell you could even argue the Borg are being pushed around a bit by the Iconians in STO.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-29-2012, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by synkr0nized
Deathwing...?
I was thinking more Cthulu or a Reaper.
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-29-2012, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by synkr0nized
Deathwing...?
That would BE AWESOME! Fighting a dragon in space with starships!!!

If it were anymore epic, I think I would weep tears of joy.
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-29-2012, 11:32 AM
Me wants xenomorphs. We already have a predator knock-off, why not? :p
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-29-2012, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
Me wants xenomorphs. We already have a predator knock-off, why not? :p
That's basically 8472. VOY: Prey is essentially AvP