Lt. Commander
Personally Iím proud to be an American seeing this achievement during my lifetime. The Privatization of supplying the International Space Station will be the first step in a long road to the human colonization and resourcing of our solar system.

Iím excited to think that I may yet live to see the first permanent International lunar base constructed in my lifetime due to the vision and innovation spawned from the human desire to explore and achieve the seemingly un-achievable.

Congratulations to Space-X!!! I hope that the ships journey home is also successful!
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-29-2012, 10:37 AM
I haven't seen it yet. The news where I am just shows perpetual politics all day.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-29-2012, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
I haven't seen it yet. The news where I am just shows perpetual politics all day.
Yeah, sadly. News, isn't.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-30-2012, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
That is just awful! Anyway, you can see information on it at MSNBC.MSN.COM : Go to the top menu-bar, visit the science/space section there. Iím really excited for what the Privatization of Space transportation can mean for the future of space exploration and space related industries here on Earth.