Lt. Commander
# 1 I Demand Corniness!
05-30-2012, 11:17 PM
I Demand Cornyness like in other MMO's and other PWE MMO's I demand that those of us who have Significant others that play this game (of any Gender ::eyes PWE's stagnant adoption of that system in there games:: That we have the Ability to have a bit of happiness in these ExTremely War (*snorts* torn Times. As the Klingons and Federation suffer massive Losses (in the Supreme and action packed PVP arenas....) on there sides. I demand a sign of happiness other then Kitty characters rubbing against everyones legs! Open up a marriage System! Even if it gives no perks Some new Addition to the Social side of this Game. Star Trek has had Many relationships in its days.. Let's Open up some in game.

P.S. some races have multiple marriages so lets not ignore them either Not everyone is happy to have one person boss them around in life... Some races just don't learn

P.S.S. Could even open up some new Character Costumes for the C-Store..and some RP fun for the SSR crew
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-30-2012, 11:24 PM
Asking for things for 2 years have gotten us very little... Don't think demanding things is gonna change too much...

Also: Marriage? This is a game... Are there seriously people nuts enough to pretend they get married in games? (Don't answer... Sadly I know it already).
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-30-2012, 11:26 PM
Iono... This ones kinda made PWE Some nice change over the years So ya never know lmao.

Hey, Some of us have Actual women that play this game with us
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-30-2012, 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusmajere
Iono... This ones kinda made PWE Some nice change over the years So ya never know lmao.

Hey, Some of us have Actual women that play this game with us
Well... Most of PWE's titles are more over in the´, what I define as, redicilous end of fantasy with magic and dragons and stuff like this...

I'd really prefer that they keep that kind of stuff out of STO... Things are bad enough as they are.

I know... I have my "own woman" in this game... That dosent mean I want something that we play for fun to take on real-life values.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-30-2012, 11:32 PM
Sci-Fi is a form of Fantasy ya know Besides There have been weddings in Star Trek, and relationships on and off. Some of the best relationships come out of conflict. Theres goto be more then just Dancing and praying for them to release the Air Guitar emote finally
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-30-2012, 11:36 PM
if you are stuck marrying only her.. it has already taken on real life values
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-30-2012, 11:37 PM
Even in its most navel gazing period DS9 had comedy episodes. The game needs more crack like Abraham Lincoln in space.

Marriage? That's what Second Life is for.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-30-2012, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusmajere
Sci-Fi is a form of Fantasy ya know Besides There have been weddings in Star Trek, and relationships on and off. Some of the best relationships come out of conflict. Theres goto be more then just Dancing and praying for them to release the Air Guitar emote finally
Here is where actual reading comes into play:

Quote:
Most of PWE's titles are more over in the´, what I define as, redicilous end of fantasy with magic and dragons and stuff like this
You'd have to be pretty dumb to not realize that Trek is fantasy.

But this is a game... It's entertainment. Not something that emulates real life, and it should'n try to either.

And STO is not exactly a RP freindly enviroment either.

You can always make believe that you marry that "hot" digital pixel.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-30-2012, 11:45 PM
Exactly a game is Entertainment... But it is not just entertainment in ones point of view. Some of us like the corniness of that system. Just like Some like PVP, Some like the KDF side over the Fed side, some like Fed over KDF, etc. I know alot of my Military based friends who play this game, hate wars yet are the First to jump into PVP. Regardless there are real life that always gets into games depending on your perspective and what you consider to be to much real life, or to what you consider fun and entertainment. We all have different views on things. Just like Some play the Exchange like they play the markets out in real life. It's all about how you like your imersion into a game to be. The more a player sinks himself into a game, the more fun they have. Everyone is different.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-31-2012, 12:26 AM
Two Rename tokens (same last name)
both stop wearing "tight" trousers or other flash outfits and start dressing normally

one of you stands down from active play and raises the kids

Simple
Closed Thread