Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 21
05-29-2012, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
I spoke with Gozer and we should have some...enhancements that will kick the difficulty of this scenario up by the time this event happens.
Uh oh..Gozer's kicking the difficulty up a notch? Yeah..I'm starting to consider missing this event.. :p
Lt. Commander
# 22 Realy W0W....
05-30-2012, 06:24 PM
Thanks for coming out of the dark and offering this event.

We at SFEF have, like most Day 1 Fleets, have ran this as a test and have plenty of feedback. Now to get "possibly" heard we need to attend this event? We will pass.

Try to understand please. We know there is alot of negative banter out there and quite frankly we want no part of it. Perhaps an event where Fleets are asked to send a reresentative to participate for the focus of cutting to the core and avoiding pointless soapboxing that we may have productive cooperation in moving this game in true fashion of the IP and MMO. I speak only for the Fleet I am responsible for, no other.

Thanks again for your PR Event, have fun!
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-30-2012, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ofallon
Thanks for coming out of the dark and offering this event.

We at SFEF have, like most Day 1 Fleets, have ran this as a test and have plenty of feedback. Now to get "possibly" heard we need to attend this event? We will pass.

Try to understand please. We know there is alot of negative banter out there and quite frankly we want no part of it. Perhaps an event where Fleets are asked to send a reresentative to participate for the focus of cutting to the core and avoiding pointless soapboxing that we may have productive cooperation in moving this game in true fashion of the IP and MMO. I speak only for the Fleet I am responsible for, no other.

Thanks again for your PR Event, have fun!
We've been collecting feedback in the official feedback thread here: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=271569 - Feel free to post your fleet's feedback there, as the devs are paying close attention. I do events every week and picked this one for this week because I thought it would be fun for us all to get together and try it out. I'll also remind everyone about the thread I linked above so players can leave feedback if they'd like.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-31-2012, 02:10 AM
Didn't look like it's -every- week, but... I'll take your word for it.
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-31-2012, 10:54 AM
do we get a reward, like a kobayashi tribble? :p

EDIT - sorry brandon just read your prior post which anwers that to the negative
I am going to a concert so unfortunately wont be able to make it but have fun!
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-01-2012, 08:27 AM
Priority One will be there with bells on! Ok, we don't have any bells, but we are still excited to be there.

We plan to be livestreaming the 5PM PST event as well...assuming we can convince the rodents powering our computers to get back to work.
Lt. Commander
# 27
06-01-2012, 12:00 PM
The BST timeslot begins in just 1 hour! See you on Tribble in orbit of Drozana then

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-01-2012, 01:17 PM
i will be at second event
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-01-2012, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
The BST timeslot begins in just 1 hour! See you on Tribble in orbit of Drozana then

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I will still be at work but will see you all maybe after the event?
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-01-2012, 04:00 PM
The PDT/ EDT timeslot begins in just 1 hour! See you on Tribble in orbit of Drozana then

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Closed Thread