Lt. Commander
# 21
05-29-2012, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
The video was also uploaded to our video gallery here: http://startrekonline.com/videos

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
It's nice and all ... But many fleets like the one I'm with are still waiting for concrete information about Starbases and Season 6 art beyond the art.

Any idea when we will begin to see that information filtered down? ... Also, is it true that Season 6 is being delayed until mid-July now?
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-29-2012, 01:29 PM
Okay this is cool, the Queen can mean only one thing Into the Hive, since PWE has an exibit i hope in E3 maybe we'll get to see that big project S6. The Eviromental sutis were cool too, and the interior reminds me of the TNG interior, plus the little cutscenes another FE maybe?. The little yellow thing looked the inside of a fleet starbase so i can't wait.

im coming for you Queeny and your little Unicomplex too muhahahahaha
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-29-2012, 01:33 PM
Do you think Jack still thinks about us from time to time?
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-29-2012, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake477
Okay this is cool, the Queen can mean only one thing Into the Hive, since PWE has an exibit i hope in E3 maybe we'll get to see that big project S6. The Eviromental sutis were cool too, and the interior reminds me of the TNG interior, plus the little cutscenes another FE maybe?. The little yellow thing looked the inside of a fleet starbase so i can't wait.

im coming for you Queeny and your little Unicomplex too muhahahahaha
I think it was Rebecca Simmons who is (contrary to popular belief) NOT the Borg Queen. :p
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-29-2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
I think it was Rebecca Simmons who is (contrary to popular belief) NOT the Borg Queen. :p
If it was Becky, it's a different model to the current Becky.
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-29-2012, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
0:46. No, that is the Borg Queen from "Into the Hive" (presumably), which has been advertised since the Gama Orionis [sic] trailer in February 2010 (see 0:33-0:39).
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-29-2012, 01:36 PM
Everything like this is a plus in my book, they need to make more videos like this and ADVERTISE! Is that video going on STO's Steam page that ppl go to when downloading the game? Wouldn't it be cool to have videos like that when on Youtube etc before the thing you actually went there for starts? TV??

If you advertise the game, they will come
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-29-2012, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquitaine985 View Post
Everything like this is a plus in my book, they need to make more videos like this and ADVERTISE! Is that video going on STO's Steam page that ppl go to when downloading the game? Wouldn't it be cool to have videos like that when on Youtube etc before the thing you actually went there for starts? TV??

If you advertise the game, they will come
Let's be honest, it's keeping players that should be the task at the minute
Lt. Commander
# 29
05-29-2012, 01:41 PM
Trailers pretty, dramatic and shows flashy things that we can't really have in game (it does make the game look cool though and STO is cool, just not that cool), also needs a little more touch of Klingon, but it's totally to late, but on the plus side...

Starfleet EVA suits as seen in First Contact... What do you say people?!

You say YES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers
You should have just asked

Check out my trailer
Very cool, good work!
Lt. Commander
# 30
05-29-2012, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
Trailers pretty, dramatic and shows flashy things that we can't really have in game (it does make the game look cool though and STO is cool, just not that cool), also needs a little more touch of Klingon, but it's totally to late, but on the plus side...

Starfleet EVA suits as seen in First Contact... What do you say people?!

You say YES!

Very cool, good work!
Thanks! Will be seeing alot more of those when I release my foundry files. If you think that was great, wait till you get a load of whats next!

PS. Hope you give some airtime/ publicity for STO Frontlines starting this weekend! Hope to crash the servers (Holding all three thumbs!)