Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Re: Account-shared Bank
05-02-2012, 01:59 AM
The title of the thread pretty much asks my question. What do you think? Should number of toons on the account be used to calculate the number of slots you get?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
05-02-2012, 03:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six-of-Nine
The title of the thread pretty much asks my question. What do you think? Should number of toons on the account be used to calculate the number of slots you get?
you pay for the slots , so YES
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
05-02-2012, 03:59 AM
I don't understand the question. If you mean that an account should get "x" amount of slots divided among the characters, then no.

I paid extra for my extra characters so they should get the full amount of slots.

If you mean slot purchases should be account wide, then yes. But that will never happen.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
05-02-2012, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torlak
I don't understand the question. If you mean that an account should get "x" amount of slots divided among the characters, then no.

I paid extra for my extra characters so they should get the full amount of slots.

If you mean slot purchases should be account wide, then yes. But that will never happen.
No, we are getting access to an Account Wide bank which will have a certain number of slots in it for Gold players and the ability to buy more (Gold or Silver).

I think it would be great if they threw in a few account wide slots with every character slot purchase, but I'm not holding my breath.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
05-02-2012, 09:59 AM
If its like CO,it will be 10 slots, period.
you will have to buy more.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
05-02-2012, 10:10 AM
Wheres the source saying we are even getting any please?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
05-02-2012, 10:36 AM
Stahl said it on 12th fleet interview. link on main STO page
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
05-02-2012, 10:49 AM
Thanks << added chars as saying thanks is not permitted.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
05-02-2012, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuui View Post
If its like CO,it will be 10 slots, period.
you will have to buy more.
Probably this. I'm guessing it will be very similiar if not identical to what they did in CO.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
05-02-2012, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparhawk_Mike
Probably this. I'm guessing it will be very similiar if not identical to what they did in CO.
well in the same interview he said they're getting it form them, so thats what I'm betting on.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:46 PM.