Lt. Commander
# 11
05-31-2012, 08:00 AM
Discovered that farting on Donatra greatly reduces her cloak time and escape maneuver distance.

Even better when multiple teammates do cooperative farting to plaster the entire area
Lt. Commander
love it in combination with the tractor beam mines. drop em in a dispersal pattern in warp plasma... next thing you know that guy on your tail thinking he can just fly out and use hazard emitter is in for a word of hurt. not to mention it gives massive use to a semi useless mine. then again dropping ANY mine in a warp plasma cloud is nasty. it can't be seen till the last minute and usually no one knowns its there till BOOM! So shove the mexican food in the warp core and blow a green cloud that would make even your gassy grandpa proud... then lace it with something that forces people to smell it up good or make it real lethal.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-05-2012, 09:08 PM
Eeeewwwww, if space could smell, there -------------------
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-05-2012, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_Firewolf
love it in combination with the tractor beam mines. drop em in a dispersal pattern in warp plasma... next thing you know that guy on your tail thinking he can just fly out and use hazard emitter is in for a word of hurt. not to mention it gives massive use to a semi useless mine. then again dropping ANY mine in a warp plasma cloud is nasty. it can't be seen till the last minute and usually no one knowns its there till BOOM! So shove the mexican food in the warp core and blow a green cloud that would make even your gassy grandpa proud... then lace it with something that forces people to smell it up good or make it real lethal.
Chroniton's are fun too.

Besides being annoying, I use Plasma as a countermeasure for mines/torpedoes.
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-06-2012, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKnight1000
It's fun, I like to leave Tricobalt Mines in the Plasma.

But be careful certain forum posters, hate this ability because it doesn make "since" (Sic).

You owe me a new monitor. I spit soda all over mine laughing at your comment.

Friggin since........
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-06-2012, 11:50 AM
It's certainly a tasty maneuver. I find it more useful in STF as crowd control than against people, since with the prevalence of tractor beams, most people worth doing it to are carrying attack pattern omega anyhow. It ruins Probes etc though. My only gripe with it is that it does horrible things to my frame rate. I'm admittedly more fun of it's slightly dirtier cousin, Vent Theta however. Shocking crew mortality rates plus shield damage and an awareness debuff. Coordinating both on somebody with a wingman however is totally evil.
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-07-2012, 02:58 AM
Downgraded my Diarrhea III to I so as to make room for a very useful Aux2SIF3 on the Commander slot.

Diarrhea 1 is just as useful in stalling enemy ships but has less DPS. It and repulsor beams are basically mandatory for PUGging Cure Elite missions when inevitably, someone tries to sabotage the map by detonating a cube early.
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-07-2012, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grylak
I love ejecting my warp plasma on people. I'm an Engineer, and when I'm in my non defiant ships, my favourite tactic is to trap people in a tractor beam, swing around and dump plasma on them (usually hitting them with a Acteon Beam on the fly past). Works great on the larger ships as you don't have to waste time wearing down their shields, and they have a fairly decent recharge time as well.

One time in Kerrat, I was the only fed vessel there against 7 Klingons. We warped into a new stage and I was slap bang in the middle of them all. First thing I did was dump plasma, followed by the war cry

"PLASMA EVERYTHING!"
I'm not using it too often, since i don't remember very well how to ignite plasma after discharge.
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-08-2012, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenguyver
Yeah i gotta say i do like this ability, it really has got me out of a couple of scrapes . . i like to speed towards the enemy using evasive maneuvers . . “let out a sneaky one” over the top of their ship, then activate a tractor beam to keep em in the stench for as long as i can . . Mwah ha ha ha . . usually followed by “How’d them apples smell buddy !” . . . judging by the numbers evaporating off their hull . . i’d say not good.
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TOO!... oh.. and dump a couple turdpedoes and maybe a beam overload into the mix.
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-09-2012, 02:59 AM
Someone I run STFs with asked me to train his Boff in Attack Pattern Diarrhea III.

I traded the officer over and saw the boff was named "Praag".

Isn't that the sound of ... diarrhea?

Said player became an avid user of Attack Pattern Diarrhea III in every STF map and when he starts the fart run he will post in team chat:

"PRRRAAAAAAAAAGGGGGG"

Lol!