Lt. Commander
# 21
06-11-2012, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenara
Someone I run STFs with asked me to train his Boff in Attack Pattern Diarrhea III.

I traded the officer over and saw the boff was named "Praag".

Isn't that the sound of ... diarrhea?

Said player became an avid user of Attack Pattern Diarrhea III in every STF map and when he starts the fart run he will post in team chat:

"PRRRAAAAAAAAAGGGGGG"

Lol!
Well this made my day!
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-11-2012, 03:01 PM
IDK, I'm Puertorican, so Attack Pattern Diarrhea has a special meaning for me...

Anyways... Best tactics: In KASE/ISE/CSE, just fly real close to a cube, stop right above them, let the runny stuff ooze all over the cube, then kick into evasive maneuvers while letting TS3's worth of quantums add insult to injury. Or when Donatra strikes, same thing, run up from behind full stop on top of her, let one go, crawl out of there like I didn't do it, TS3 then laugh from 12km distance... never gets old the damage counters going ape sh*t crazy Sometimes in the fleet actions i'd pull up beside a group of klingons and do a drive-by... while aggro with BFAW2. "Hey lookit me, does this smell like chicken?"

Love it love it...
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-11-2012, 03:28 PM
In my Galor i have both the Eject Warp Plasma ability and the Vent Theta Radiation console - one of the best buys i have made - , for slowing down the Borg in Infected Space its invaluable as i like to lurk by the gate to slow down and destroy the nanites while the others do thier thang.

One of the best things for cruisers to have, more time to kill the enemy before they get to thier target the better
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-11-2012, 06:34 PM
Consumer advisory:

Gorn battleships in the Gorn Minefield fleet action pee all over the place while flying on evasive. Be sure to bring toilet paper (Hazard Emitters) just in case
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-12-2012, 02:38 AM
More consumer advice, it's the same colour for both sides. This has led to some unfortunate accidents.
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-12-2012, 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebeneezergoode
More consumer advice, it's the same colour for both sides. This has led to some unfortunate accidents.
Hmm, not sure if its a different type of 'digestive tract discomfort' but I saw KDF ships appear to have darker green poo, as if it was first constipation then massive 'praag'.
Lt. Commander
# 27
06-15-2012, 09:42 PM
So I was demonstrating the Galaxy-R gunship on Cure Space and at the end of it all whist imagining myself as Benjamin Sisko I gave the order to activate "Attack Pattern Diarrhea IV"!

And the entire battlespace filled with green poo
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/...6-12-24-23.jpg

2 Galaxies and 1 Odyssey flew racetrack patterns around the Assimilated Carrier activating EWP3 one after the other for this devastating communal fart attack.

Thankfully this was not in fluidic space - I can't imagine crapping all over that swimming pool where it would just float around creating an unsightly health hazard
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-26-2012, 09:35 PM
Congratulations, you made the Captain break down in a snicker fit in front of the ensigns...

I have WPIII, and a friend gave me the Theta Radiation console too. With them on different cooldowns, they are my favorite thing to deploy on Borg cubes. Teammates have Gravity Well III, so they use that to get the Borg (Spheres, BoP, ???) in a pile, then they get the 'special sauce'. It's even worse when other teammates also have SMOG; the whole screen goes various shades of sick green. Most satisfactory.

"Oh Jeez, my mouth was open!!"
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-27-2012, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
And the entire battlespace filled with green poo
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/...6-12-24-23.jpg
I feel bad for whatever captain is assigned that abomination of a ship.

(sorry, I find the Celestial and Envoy design options for Galaxy ships to be some of the worst possible choices for ships)
_______
equal parts cynical and helpful