Lt. Commander
Long time reader, first time poster (kidding...im in that sort of mood sorry)

ANY WHO...so some fleet mates and I were talking during an STF run earlier today and this question came up so maybe....m...a...y...b...e...the idea picks up traction and gets the attention/interest of the devs.

All that said...its simple

Allow us to replicate regens and components!

We can already replicate small hypos and what not, but throw regens and components into the replicator could...COULD...solve a lot of problems in stfs with people not healing injuries...

Sure most people that don't heal are just being cheap or don't know how to heal...but there are times where we go into an stf and realize we have ran out of regens (it happens to us all) and are between a rock and a hard place...

So allowing us to replicate regens and components would be...well...fantastic

Thx!

PS...I placed this in the PVE thread because STFs are the most applicable environments where people need to heal injuries.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-30-2012, 03:46 PM
I fully support this as I have ran out of them in the field before. You think you have enough but sometimes its not.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-30-2012, 04:04 PM
I would also like to add in the possibility to research large hypos and large shield charges and then be able to replicate those as well. It's a pain having to burn through smalls if you run out or forget to gear them up first, especially on something like the Defera Invasion.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-30-2012, 05:07 PM
at least med hypos it sucks when you are on elite ground and run ou and all you can get is small
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-31-2012, 10:44 AM
awesome ideas,

the larger hypo ideas are great too, maybe make it a doff chain reward?