Lt. Commander
# 11
05-31-2012, 09:07 AM
the problem is that the lowest number of players on the game is around that time of day.
Lt. Commander
# 12
Quote:
I'm getting antsy now 5 mins after it is suppossed to be up LOL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Thursday, May 31st from 0700 to 0900 Pacific Time (1400 to 1600 UTC) for maintenance. Please check the forums for more information.

Note: This maintenance has been extended until 1000 pacific time (1700 UTC).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by 2CrypticOps : Today at 12:04 PM.

Lt. Commander
# 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by itchy4luv
it would be nice if you guys did this at diferent times of the day. ok it might be first thing in the morning for the americans and ok for them, but what about all your euro players? i know u post the gmt of when the update or maint is being done but its the same time every time. why not change it so its late night or early morning for us european players.
i know someone's gonna have sumin to say about this and its bound to be an american.....
I agree with you, I'm European player as well.
Lt. Commander
# 14
Quote:
it would be nice if you guys did this at diferent times of the day. ok it might be first thing in the morning for the americans and ok for them, but what about all your euro players? i know u post the gmt of when the update or maint is being done but its the same time every time. why not change it so its late night or early morning for us european players.
i know someone's gonna have sumin to say about this and its bound to be an american.....
Its not ok for me and I'm an American. But I am used to it, 90% of MMO's patch of a morning. I have seen only one MMO that did their maintenace to suit me and that is SWTOR, they do theirs in the middle of the night when I am in bed.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-31-2012, 09:08 AM
The chosen time has the least impact for the Americas and western Europe as most people in those places should be at work and not playing the game.
Lt. Commander
# 16
Quote:
Just can't make everyone happy all the time again post...
Lt. Commander
# 17
Quote:

The do take the servers down at different times. Someone's not paying attention.

edit: maybe looking at the april 27th server maintenance message will jog your memory.
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-31-2012, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakaiseven
Heh, 6 minutes........
8 now. tut.
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-31-2012, 09:09 AM
It's not up. Counselor Worf and I are crying.
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-31-2012, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trillambassador
It's not up. Counselor Worf and I are crying.
And it won't be up, they updated the thread to say it would be another hour.
Closed Thread