Lt. Commander
# 1 K-7 Rp area domination
05-30-2012, 11:56 PM
a few of peeps dropped through k7 today and got the message about being "silenced" we were not speaking w anyone but each other, the consensus from zone chat was an rp group was wanting alone time in that area and was attempting to get rid of eveyone else in chat. i have a large fleet event scheduled during this "down time" and it will be very complicated without communications. is there a solution for this so it does not happen again, maybe a moderator to check up when multiple (report spams) from a certain area, or a limit to the amout of people you can report, (limit innocent casualties) or maybe a way to track predatory reporting so you can deal with the antagonists? i dunno but i was suprised and unhappy with the injustice of the situation, you guys are pretty good about this stuff usually, i have faith that this will be handled of at least wont become popular thing to do to folks.
good hunting and godspeed everyone. my admiral has sent out fleet mailers postponing our event 1 hour so i may do my job.

111th fleet
Joint Chief
The Salvation Armory,
Chief fleet crafter
Ruttager Wilson

P.S. looking forward to the starbases bran!

dont worry i dont think this is common problem, (2 yrs no issues like this)
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-31-2012, 05:31 AM
Would of Grabbed all my friends and fleet mates, and fired back on everyone in the same manner... The RPers have Local chat they can use.. Let em goto another Instance.. hell Let em grab some D20's (or 20's if you do WW) and rp it up Elsewhere
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-31-2012, 05:36 AM
I can't say that I know what happened there. I just wonder if maybe it was a group trying to harrass RPer's by hitting everyone?
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-31-2012, 05:39 PM
K-7 is my main base of operations, and I can't say I've seen many RPers. There are two or three who hang out there, but they're nice, friendly people. Dunno what happened, but I doubt they got people silenced.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-01-2012, 12:02 AM
odd like above K-7 is the main place i hang out at mainly dod yo lack of traffic and have never seen any thing like that before
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-01-2012, 11:25 AM
If you're improperly silenced, send a gm report in game. It worked for me.