Lt. Commander
# 1 Vanishing C-Points?
05-31-2012, 10:50 AM
Before this morning's update, I had nearly 3000 C-points. I decided to check the c-store by way of the website, to see if anything interesting had been added during the update, and the website says I only have 80 C-points? Will be checking when I log in to see if the C-store says the same thing from inside the game, but at the moment, I'm more than a little disturbed.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-31-2012, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yinepuhotepgames
Before this morning's update, I had nearly 3000 C-points. I decided to check the c-store by way of the website, to see if anything interesting had been added during the update, and the website says I only have 80 C-points? Will be checking when I log in to see if the C-store says the same thing from inside the game, but at the moment, I'm more than a little disturbed.
File a customer service ticket, I'm also sure there is a number you can find online for PWE customer service. This is not really an issue that can be readly solved on the Fourms.

https://support.perfectworld.com/
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-31-2012, 11:59 AM
Interesting. The c-point total listed on the web store and the c-point total listed in-game are totally unrelated. Points actually not missing. They're just not properly reported on the web site.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-31-2012, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Interesting. The c-point total listed on the web store and the c-point total listed in-game are totally unrelated. Points actually not missing. They're just not properly reported on the web site.
Are the C-points in game in your main account, or your dilithium account?
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-01-2012, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollaf View Post
Are the C-points in game in your main account, or your dilithium account?
As far as I know, I don't have a dilithium account, so I'm going to go with my main account.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-01-2012, 08:13 PM
Quote:
As far as I know, I don't have a dilithium account, so I'm going to go with my main account.
That's when you do trading on the Dil Exchange. That down down to the lower right of the mini map. When you do trading, the system keeps a seperate tally of dil and cpoints used within the trading that you do. Many players call that their dil account.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-03-2012, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theapparatus View Post
That's when you do trading on the Dil Exchange. That down down to the lower right of the mini map. When you do trading, the system keeps a seperate tally of dil and cpoints used within the trading that you do. Many players call that their dil account.
Thanks for the info. So I can confirm that I don't have a dilithium account, since I've never traded dilithium.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-05-2012, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Thanks for the info. So I can confirm that I don't have a dilithium account, since I've never traded dilithium.
Actually, everyone has a Dilithium account. If you haven't traded in C-Points/Dilthium, you just have an account with a Zero balance...
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-05-2012, 10:34 PM
C Points usually do vanish... Especially after you buy something with them