Starfleet Veteran
I just posted my problem in the video and graphic forum of the techsupport site. Hope I can get this issue resolved. Many thanks...
Ensign
# 22
01-23-2014, 01:08 PM
So now there are two places you can ignore us? No replies to my query here, no reply there. As if being ignored once wasn't fun, I get to be ignored twice, and to think I gave you guys my money....more the fool me!
Ensign
# 23
01-23-2014, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambassadorstavok View Post
I just posted my problem in the video and graphic forum of the techsupport site. Hope I can get this issue resolved. Many thanks...
let us know, I will keep an eye out for flying pigs!
Ensign
# 24
02-06-2014, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
great news!!!! now every one that plays any of pw games can all be ignored and brushed aside in one easy location!!!!
nicely said after all that seems to be what happens as nothing that is wrong with STO seems to have been fixed (me and a lot of other players been waiting ages for them to sort the patch servers out so we can actually get on the game I've also sent several emails to customer support to get the issue fixed and guess what their reply was apart from the this might help junk they said that they knew about the issue and were working to solve it that was ten days ago and it still hasn't been fixed neither do I or the hundreds of other players locked out of STO have any idea when it will be fixed Damm you customer support)

Last edited by darkwing228; 02-06-2014 at 02:34 PM.
Closed Thread