Lt. Commander
Any way to switch between ships and crew and keep the toolbar the same you set for each?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-31-2012, 09:17 PM
I don't believe so; however you can rearrange the toolbar on each ship by right-click dragging the icons around. You can also open up a list of abilities you have, and drag them onto your toolbar.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-31-2012, 10:27 PM
If I'm understanding you correctly...
If you set up your boffs and toolbars once on a ship, it should stay that way for you if you switch around among your ships. It only seems to have issues when you replace a boff or delete a ship from your roster.

But you cannot set it for ship A and swap to ship B and have it keep A's setup -- you'll have to set up B the same way the first time.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-01-2012, 12:25 AM
Yeah, i mean if i have seperate boffs in their seperate respective ships, and set up both how i want, can i switch to A and B, and espect my toolbars for each ship to remain the same?
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-01-2012, 12:56 AM
yeah
All my characters have more than one ship at end-game that I hop among, and after the initial setup I just have to go to the ship NPC and select which is current. Again, if I delete a ship or mess with my boff roster by replacing one of them, the bar may need a little tweaking to get it back to how I set it, but otherwise it "sticks".
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-01-2012, 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by synkr0nized
yeah
All my characters have more than one ship at end-game that I hop among, and after the initial setup I just have to go to the ship NPC and select which is current. Again, if I delete a ship or mess with my boff roster by replacing one of them, the bar may need a little tweaking to get it back to how I set it, but otherwise it "sticks".
Thank you!