Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 31
06-03-2012, 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theapparatus View Post
Were you running the game on DX11? Would be good to know if you were for future reference.
A moot point, I'm trying to repeat the mission this morning with no success at all.
Lt. Commander
# 32
06-03-2012, 02:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theapparatus View Post
ESC -> Options -> Video tab -> Towards the bottom of that page is a "Show Advanced Video options" checkbox
Thanks, I must be blind as I didnt see that! Still no joy though, the episode still crashes. I raised a ticket about it yesterday so lets see if the devs fix it. Annoying though as I wanted the Jem'Hadar deflector dish!

As a test I tried my other toons and they all get the same issue as well
Lt. Commander
# 33
06-03-2012, 04:42 AM
Same here. Video setting had been auto, switched to DX9 -> crash, switched to DX11 -> crash, back to DX9 -> crash. I've read a tip about "disable patching on demand" from the launchers Options, but this didn't help either. It is indifferent if I restart operation gamma or if i continue. On both "options" STO kicks me. Very sad. I had so much fun so far with STO...
Lt. Commander
# 34 Add me to the list
06-03-2012, 03:51 PM
Add my KDF Engineer to the list of those that cant get past the wormhole portion on Operation Gamma.

I just started the replay today and it kickes me out. I switched between DX9 and DX11 and that seemed to let me go. Either that or not getting in for X amount of time and then it lets me in.
Lt. Commander
# 35
06-04-2012, 12:36 AM
Yep, tried DX9, no go. Sigh.
Lt. Commander
# 36
06-04-2012, 02:41 AM
I've heard back from cryptic support on this , and pretty quickly I may add:

"We believe that your issue is being caused by a technical issue which is currently being investigated..."

So it IS being looked into, hopefully we'll be able to get through the wormhole soon again! Pity we cant Transwarp to the gamma quadrant
Lt. Commander
# 37
06-04-2012, 03:12 AM
I had this same problem with the enemy mine mission. I was running my new ferasan up to 50 and using only doff and episodes.To get the game to reset i entered a defend sector mission and in checking files for that it cleared whatever was wrong.

I also noticed that a bunch of the normal rewards for the FE missions were missiong. For instance the only reward they allowed me for Mine Enemy was the Horta.
Lt. Commander
# 38
06-04-2012, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyxadrill
So it IS being looked into, hopefully we'll be able to get through the wormhole soon again! Pity we cant Transwarp to the Gamma Quadrant
Now that you say it... This bug is intentional! The Dominion is behind it, for sure. The Founders want to keep the Federation and their Klingon lapdogs out of the Gamma Quadrant. Someone call Section 31 to help, please...
Lt. Commander
# 39
06-04-2012, 06:33 AM
Same here; tried playing the with graphics and it failed every time.

This is a critical error for the character, as you really only get one chance for a MkX set between L46 and L50 due to the speed of levelling.
Lt. Commander
# 40
06-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyxadrill
I've heard back from cryptic support on this , and pretty quickly I may add:

"We believe that your issue is being caused by a technical issue which is currently being investigated..."

So it IS being looked into, hopefully we'll be able to get through the wormhole soon again! Pity we cant Transwarp to the gamma quadrant
I certainly hope it's being looked into...