Lt. Commander
# 1 Unable to buy C-store points
06-01-2012, 09:54 AM
I'm having a issue here, On Memorial day i tried to buy c store points and it told me that they cannot process my request try again later, from that point every single day i been unable to purchase any points i have used the same 2 credits cards for years!! I am a lifetime account and have purchase at least 1000 dollars over the last year in c store points. and yet when ever i go to Perfect world support it said my account does not exist when i do the log into my account, I unable to issue a ticket, and have no response to any email i have sent.

My account has been around since Beta and no one is helping me at all!!

I'm trying to give you my money but no one wants it over there!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-02-2012, 10:44 AM
I'm having a similar issue. Someone needs to get on the billing issues, as that OUTRIGHT is what pays for the servers.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-02-2012, 11:27 AM
When I removed my credit card from the game, the email reply sent along this phone number for account and billing support:

888-344-4478

Don;t know if it'll work or not. Please be sure to have all necessary information when you call. Do please remember that the person at the other end of that phone is probably a seven dollar an hour working stiff.