Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 42
06-12-2012, 07:11 AM
I am disappointed in myself. I have apparently taken far less screenshots than I thought / should be!

It's my opinion that the Atrox is a very sleek-looking ship, and I like the attentions to detail. I've zoomed in on it, as I do at least once with each ship model, and taken a few snaps. I like how there is open space around the large engine coils. I also am a fan of the visible hangars, something lacking on other carriers (though the shuttle bay doors are nice to see on some of the fed ships!).
This really conveys both the size of the ship and the fact that 6 craft per hangar seems far too few.
So are are all of the half-circle areas visible there in the hangar control rooms, or just places with a view of the flight decks?

Actual activity in Ops!
SSR's DJ Jhen's parties are the best.

I've a few character shots and a collection of funny moments -- that seems to be when I most remember to press printscreen or use the /screenshot commands -- but they aren't really "best".
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 44
06-13-2012, 05:19 PM
Nice! Perhaps some more close-ups?

Quote:
I am disappointed in myself. I have apparently taken far less screenshots than I thought / should be!

It's my opinion that the Atrox is a very sleek-looking ship, and I like the attentions to detail. I've zoomed in on it, as I do at least once with each ship model, and taken a few snaps. I like how there is open space around the large engine coils. I also am a fan of the visible hangars, something lacking on other carriers (though the shuttle bay doors are nice to see on some of the fed ships!).
This really conveys both the size of the ship and the fact that 6 craft per hangar seems far too few.
So are are all of the half-circle areas visible there in the hangar control rooms, or just places with a view of the flight decks?

Actual activity in Ops!
SSR's DJ Jhen's parties are the best.

I've a few character shots and a collection of funny moments -- that seems to be when I most remember to press printscreen or use the /screenshot commands -- but they aren't really "best".
When was the party :p

Quote:
STO Year 1

STO Year 2

STO Year 3

Tribble 1

Tribble 2

Ferasan Shadow Force
Good pictures!

Took one last night:

Sending down the away team
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e5...anawayteam.jpg