Lt. Commander
# 21
06-07-2012, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyMac View Post
In my Vo'Quv, if I want to turn, I use Evasive Maneuvers. You just need to suck it up, friend.
Likewise, when I use my Odyssey - stick her in reverse, throw evasive maneuvers - swings around quite nicely.
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-10-2012, 02:31 AM
Maybe just Me but it turns better with my TAC then my ENG. But still a fun ship to use. Im enjoying it very much. The one thing im glad i spent real money on in the game!
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-10-2012, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jafo View Post
Maybe just Me but it turns better with my TAC then my ENG. But still a fun ship to use. Im enjoying it very much. The one thing im glad i spent real money on in the game!
Do your Tac and Engineer have the exact same skill allocation? Because more Engine power or Impulse skill points will have an effect.
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-14-2012, 08:11 AM
Love the ship and ya powersliding is amazing for turning huge ships but for me i use a full turret loadout since they shoot 360 and huge ships have the power to support em normally especially with eps units. lol real money something to be said for being vet is you get c points for free every month.
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-17-2012, 11:19 AM
What do folks think about an engineer in an Atrox? Contemplating a new captain, and torn on whether to go eng or sci.
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-17-2012, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zahinder
What do folks think about an engineer in an Atrox? Contemplating a new captain, and torn on whether to go eng or sci.
my engineer runs the Atrox. I have to say, I like it, i tried out the Armitage with that char too. the Atrox of course has massively higher survivability, with the chance for more types of heals with the atrox's extra sci slot. The Atrox also does most of its damage with broadsides and pets.

Sci wouldnt be that bad either. Sci Carrier commanders are the kings of ally spam, especially adding in photonic fleet.

If you want to soak up as much damage as you can, pick the engineer captain with a hull/shield heal setup. then there are the shield healing pets, but those would be bad for the Atrox mainly because a lot of the ships damage or CC depending on the pet comes from its hangers.