Ensign
# 1 Delay with paypal for LTS
10-17-2012, 07:42 AM
So i recently decided i would upgrade to the LTS with the offer. I went through the motions of changing my subscription and putting paypal info in, went through and pressed confirm payment, all good. The change however is not reflected in my account page and when restarting the game, the rewards are not reflected in game.

My question is, what is the delay between cryptic/pwe and paypal for processing the payment and reflecting it on an account?

Thanks for your time.
Career Officer
# 2
10-17-2012, 08:51 AM
This Forum is for 'Peer to Peer' assistance. If you want an 'Official' response from Cryptic/PWE, you should be posting this topic on the 'Official' PWE tech support forum...

http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/
Empire Veteran
# 3
10-17-2012, 08:57 AM
Did you have full funds in your PayPal account when you paid? Did you pay by e-cheque? Does your PayPal page show payment pending or completed?

I paid for an LTS on Champions Online, different game same people involved (PWE/Cryptic), and even after PayPal showed the payment complete it took several more days before the money was actually cleared with PWE/Cryptic on their end.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.