Lt. Commander
# 21 It stinks
06-02-2012, 09:28 PM
Gated and the pugs fail don't even bother, and didn't by a fighter due to this what future events will be.
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-03-2012, 09:50 AM
Ran it once. I was on a pug and we completed it successfully. It was the only time the event was running while I was on. My main KDF uses plasma weapons so I am interested in the set but, IF I can't get into the event, what is the point?
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-03-2012, 10:15 AM
I did the Vault event for the first time the other day. But after I get a reman set I doubt I will probably upgrade it. 96 datalogs is what you need to upgrade fully, I read. That means at about 4 a day (thats if you can complete the Vault in 15 minutes and get another group right away), would take about a month to be able to get a fully upgraded set. Not sure its worth that. I wish they would go back to the old way of handing out the sets, as mission rewards. I have 3/4 of a borg set on one toon because I got those back when they were still handed out as mission rewards. Since I've been back (going on about 2 months now) I have managed to get teams for 2 STF and neither one completed it to be able to even get any EDCs.
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-03-2012, 10:27 AM
Twice. One group failed at the first gate because nobody listened to my pleas for backup. Can't activate the gate when I have four fighters shooting me. The other time was with a premade group, we finished it, but... eh, it didn't particularly suit my fancy.

I do wanna pick up the full Reman set, but I just can't be bothered.
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Once. Mostly due to the fact I hate changing ships as Cryptic seem to have reintroduced the 'power tray bug' whereby my powers don't stay in place when I switch ships and back again.

That and I can't decide which small craft I want to play in
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-03-2012, 12:44 PM
I haven't. The time gate pretty much ensures I don't bother. The only time gating that works for me are the Borg Red Alerts, because they happen often. Also, I don't need to switch ships for those.

If I want to grind, currently it's only DOFF and STF. No time gating there, and I can stay in my ship.
Lt. Commander
# 27
06-03-2012, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnchartedTerritories
Done many times,got the full reman set.
is the reman set any good?

What is it like compared to the omega/maco/honor guard stuff?
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-03-2012, 01:44 PM
haven't, and won't, I don't do time gated stuff. I game for me, I don't game for Cryptic, Just another new 'feature" of the game, that has pushed me away from it instead of bringing me back. Get rid of the time gate, and I'd pug it to at least see it once, otherwise no, not going to happen, ever.
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-03-2012, 03:50 PM
Haven't played it here. Honestly i don't play any of the time gated content because it never seems to work out for me. I have a life and a family, so i get to play when the oportunity presents itself. I think PWE/Cryptic would be better off doing a date gated content control than time gated. If the event was availible say the first week of the month at anytime (even with a cool down if they dont want people to be able to play it constantly) then I might be able to check it out. For now I do STF's when i want end game content.
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-03-2012, 03:57 PM
Until they stop with this gated content, I won't ever play it.