Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
Hi Sir,

I Have Played a few times on higher difficulty, and I Like it ! But where exactly can I Get Minor - Major - Critical Components please ?

And where Do I Get Minor - Major - Critical Regenerators please ?

Thanks in advance for your answers ! Please try to be detailed about the spot !

Lord of Destruction
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-03-2012, 05:22 AM
You can buy minor and major regenerators/ components at earth space dock. Criticals are drop only though you can find some on the exchange. Also note that if you go to ESD you can repair your ship and heal injuries for free at the dockyard and medical bay
Lt. Commander
# 3 Components and Regenerators
06-03-2012, 05:40 AM
Hi Sir,

I Asked to be detailled about the spot ! I Know you can buy them on ESD, but where exactly ?

Thx in advance for your answers !

Destroyer of Worlds
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-03-2012, 06:58 AM
Ensign lessa in requisitions i think
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-03-2012, 07:38 AM
in the shipyard requisitions area you can buy them from the ship consumables person, this person can also be found on DS9 behind the desk in the shipyard area.

As for regenerators i believe you have to go into the sickbay and talk to someone who isnt the CMO. on DS9 the regenerator person is found in the room with the exchange.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-03-2012, 08:06 AM
Why have a link to the STOwiki in your sig, promoting its use, and not use it?:p

http://www.stowiki.org/index.php?tit...nerators&go=Go

http://www.stowiki.org/index.php?tit...ofile=advanced
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-03-2012, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frontline2042
You can buy minor and major regenerators/ components at earth space dock. Criticals are drop only though you can find some on the exchange. Also note that if you go to ESD you can repair your ship and heal injuries for free at the dockyard and medical bay
I wonder if the repair thing isn't broken. Every time I try and use one of the regenerators it shows both my crew and ship having no damage. Same with ESD, it never shows I have damage.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-03-2012, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by APhantasm72 View Post
I wonder if the repair thing isn't broken. Every time I try and use one of the regenerators it shows both my crew and ship having no damage. Same with ESD, it never shows I have damage.
Whenever you complete a mission/STF some of the injuries go away. And if you only had one or two, they all do.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by APhantasm72 View Post
Are you playing on advanced or elite? If not you'll never get injured and need repair.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-03-2012, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace
Whenever you complete a mission/STF some of the injuries go away. And if you only had one or two, they all do.
Wondered that as well. Last STF, I had 5 or 6 injuries. Got to ESD and only had one left. Assumed that the crew fixed things as we traveled.

*sniff* Thanks for ruining it for me. *sniff*

Anyway I just buy them as I needed off of the exchange. They're not that expensive. I think the major components go for like 2k normally.