Starfleet Veteran
When I run STO's .exe the Cryptic Launcher Autoupdate box sits open, and tries connecting over 10 times before just closing. No error, just closes. I cannot figure out what is going on, so help please?

UPDATE: Seems running the launcher as an Administrator fixed it.
---------------------
DeltaFox

Last edited by foxalpha5; 07-19-2013 at 10:13 AM.
Ensign
# 2
07-19-2013, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxalpha5 View Post
When I run STO's .exe the Cryptic Launcher Autoupdate box sits open, and tries connecting over 10 times before just closing. No error, just closes. I cannot figure out what is going on, so help please?

UPDATE: Seems running the launcher as an Administrator fixed it.
Having the same problem dude going on 3 days now...no help...people will ignore us cause there's literally nothing passed the couple options on the web you can find minus two complicated ones I don't even want to try...so we wait...Cryptic is ignoring me I think lol
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
07-20-2013, 12:21 AM
i just got timed out of the game and am now having the same issue. Click the icon the launcher sits there trying to connect then times out
"Magic is impressive, but now Minsc leads. SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!"
Lieutenant
# 4
07-20-2013, 12:26 AM
Yep same here cannot get into the game.....launcher is trying to connect over and over again.

Before they did the patch though the client was using about 1.2 GB of Ram ..since the patch about half a GB. Weird stuff going on.

EDIT: May have been a server hiccup...it seems to be fine now.

Last edited by quickdraw74; 07-20-2013 at 12:27 AM. Reason: add server is up