Lt. Commander
# 281
06-10-2012, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieDoo View Post
Greentings,

I would like to know, what will happen to our fleet storage items & credits?

Thank you.
No response? Does anyone know?

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 282
06-10-2012, 11:23 AM
Nothing will happen to them they stay right where they are
Lt. Commander
# 283
06-10-2012, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
It's still under development. I have heard some ideas, but haven't personally seen any specifics as yet.
Have you looked at the PowerHouse in Champions on-line ? Mannequin displaying product with class.
They have a nice theater and Clothier Area in their Creation one is a closed instance transfer while the clothiers is a nice walk in I believe.

open arched or open door areas preferable to map transfers for flow and walk by view options like present SB areas such as ESD's Stateroom or Club 47.
Lt. Commander
# 284
06-10-2012, 03:35 PM
"Fleet size will be a factor"... LOL another gate to hurdle.
Lt. Commander
# 285
06-11-2012, 03:52 AM
i dont get this.. if a fleet starts some project, everyone will have a new ship available? does that mean, there are more ships coming with S6 or does that mean, a ship thats normally only available via c-store will be available for free now or what? I dont get that part..
Lt. Commander
# 286
06-11-2012, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tebinu View Post
i dont get this.. if a fleet starts some project, everyone will have a new ship available? does that mean, there are more ships coming with S6 or does that mean, a ship thats normally only available via c-store will be available for free now or what? I dont get that part..
It sounds like:

Fleet starts upgrade mission for part of the starbase (shipyard, in this case)
Upgrade mission opens up provisioning missions
Provisioning missions make a certain number of ships available to the fleet for purchase
Provisioning missions can be repeated to increase supplies of those ships

As for what these ships will be, sounds like they're refits or new ships. Can't see them making any of the C-store ships available for free, especially given how cash-hungry STO is getting
Lt. Commander
# 287
06-11-2012, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax
Nothing will happen to them they stay right where they are
Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 288
06-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieDoo View Post
I would like to know, what will happen to our fleet storage items & credits?
There are no planned changes to fleet storage - including credits - that I am aware of.

Contributions to fleet projects are done by the individual from items in an individual's direct possession - if you wish to use fleet banked resources, those resources would have to be pulled out of the fleet bank and then donated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charax1985
It sounds like:

Fleet starts upgrade mission for part of the starbase (shipyard, in this case)
Upgrade mission opens up provisioning missions
Provisioning missions make a certain number of ships available to the fleet for purchase
Provisioning missions can be repeated to increase supplies of those ships
This is correct. The only addition is you can't upgrade the starbase facility (e.g., the shipyard) until you have done enough Military projects to earn enough Military fleet xp to qualify you for the shipyard upgrade.
Lt. Commander
# 289
06-11-2012, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
There are no planned changes to fleet storage - including credits - that I am aware of.

Can we see this in the future from starbases? The ability (project) to increase our fleet bank slots beyond the current 8 repository limit?
Lt. Commander
# 290
06-11-2012, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
Can we see this in the future from starbases? The ability (project) to increase our fleet bank slots beyond the current 8 repository limit?
The desire for an increase in fleet bank slots is definitely something we are aware of, and is potentially something we can consider.