Lt. Commander
# 1 [UF]United Federation
06-04-2012, 08:10 AM
Good Afternoon all

I wanted to say a big hello to all you folks out there, I'm from the [UF] United Federation and were glad to be here! feel free to drop by and say hello! more information below about United Federation

About

Online Gaming Clan
Mission

The founders of the United Federation established this fleet on October 21, 2002 to improve and promote a leading gaming clan in the community as our sole purpose.
Overview

Currently recruiting for: Star Trek Online, Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 2142.

General Information

By enlisting, you become a respected member of the community.All members gain the following...
- Increased skills within game
- Challenging you to be dedicated and to defeat new opponents
- Support with technical problems with your computer
- Creating friendships around the entire world
- Upgraded forum account to have more access to our gaming community
- Access to dedicated servers and services
- Ability to earn awards and promotions in rank from a professional structure
- Become one of the elite online players today

Website www.unitedfed.net
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-04-2012, 06:24 PM
I wish much luck to your fleet, now and in the future!
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-04-2012, 09:50 PM
Korby, our old friend. Hope that the guys of UF are doing well. Hopefully you have seen the latest article regarding starbases as I feel it will lead to some very interesting talks between fleets from here on out I think.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-05-2012, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Farrior View Post
Korby, our old friend. Hope that the guys of UF are doing well. Hopefully you have seen the latest article regarding starbases as I feel it will lead to some very interesting talks between fleets from here on out I think.
I sure have!...Just finished reading it! It sounds amazing! I cant wait for the release! yes I certainly agree with you and I very much believe that fleets will have even a bigger reason to talk to one another now then they did before, we are already holding talks with a number of other fleets should the need arise to defend ones starbase and vice verser,

Thanks for dropping by Farrior and as always its great to talk to you and your members.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korbin
I sure have!...Just finished reading it! It sounds amazing! I cant wait for the release! yes I certainly agree with you and I very much believe that fleets will have even a bigger reason to talk to one another now then they did before, we are already holding talks with a number of other fleets should the need arise to defend ones starbase and vice verser,

Thanks for dropping by Farrior and as always its great to talk to you and your members.

I do believe that business will pick up quite a bit between fleets. Making starbases will be a bit tasking but well worth the effort if the fruits of rewards are as promising that they hope to deliver us.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-06-2012, 08:30 AM
Look alive people
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-06-2012, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptnroger
I wish much luck to your fleet, now and in the future!
Thanks roger, I'll be sure to pass on your warm wishes to the rest of the command team.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-06-2012, 10:26 AM
I hope more members drop by to show their support. Cheers.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Nice to see ya magus!
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-14-2012, 03:33 PM
Look Alive Gentlemen!