Lt. Commander
I have noticed in the last few days that STF elite loot is all crap - no proto - no rare even!

Ok maybe it's just bad luck - but notice at the end of an STF no-one is talking about what they got anymore?? Well I can't as team chat works until loot is dropped then if you try to chat you get a system error

Maybe i am just being paronoid but something is up!

Ph I am sure they are dropping a few things here and there just so some people can refut this and say hey I got something - but take a hard look around and ask others what they got.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-04-2012, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3
I have noticed in the last few days that STF elite loot is all crap - no proto - no rare even!

Ok maybe it's just bad luck - but notice at the end of an STF no-one is talking about what they got anymore?? Well I can't as team chat works until loot is dropped then if you try to chat you get a system error

Ph I am sure they are dropping a few things here and there just so some people can refut this and say hey I got something - but take a hard look around and ask others what they got.
I think it's a bug.

Switch from Team chat to another channel and then Team chat again.

If there's a conspiracy it's not in the Team chat, that's just a weird deletion of the channel or something along those lines, I think.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-04-2012, 10:55 AM
No conspiracy... sorry.

I got Proto PSG tech on one of my toons yesterday. But for the record I rarely show my loot in team chat. While some people will congratulate you, others will just get ****ed off. So i just thank everyone for the team, tell them good game and move on.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-04-2012, 11:13 AM
ive noticed the drop rates a little lower and the loot a little more crappy this past weekend.

ive still seen some drops, but i think the loot table is kinda screwed right now- i got a green mk x drop (psg maybe?) during infected ground elite. never seen a green mk x drop in an elite before, so that kinda threw up a red flag. but they drops are still there, just less than before the last patch. after the last patch, i got 4 mk xii space drops (2 shields, 1 engine, 1 deflector) in 3 days. havent seen one since lol.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-04-2012, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3

The Elites I ran this weekend only droped lockboxes...
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-04-2012, 11:22 AM
I did 8 Elite STFs over the weekend and got a good mix of Rare and Prototype Borg drops, along with the usual Lockboxes, which I am currently using to build my fleet's starbase.
Lt. Commander
# 7 I get that but..
06-04-2012, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lminded76
No conspiracy... sorry.

I got Proto PSG tech on one of my toons yesterday. But for the record I rarely show my loot in team chat. While some people will congratulate you, others will just get ****ed off. So i just thank everyone for the team, tell them good game and move on.
But since thursday I have done 30 elite stf space and no-one has mentioned in chat what they got. Maybe its a change to your philosophy of not saying anything??
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-04-2012, 12:21 PM
Just got a prototype deflector tech running KASE (optional failed) and I did announce it to my team. Also added some insight about drops I got from a back to back to back run of ISE, KASE, and CSE I did in the past hour here http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...17#post4244117
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-04-2012, 02:08 PM
I think they just lowered the drop rate a bit i got two the other day on infected ground
Lt. Commander
# 10 conspiracy YES
06-04-2012, 02:23 PM
I still belvie the moon landing was faked and were is the 2nd gunman that shot JFK, and anyone get a photo of the aurora jet. The one that replaced the SR-71. I would put nothing past Cryptic/PW..