Lt. Commander
I just ran Terrordome again the other day. Its been a while, pre-season 4 to be exact. I've seen STO update all the rewards for the other missions exept Terrordome. Whether you complete it on normal or elite the mission still only gives out blue MK X armor.

Granted there is two in game drop loot items, but still nothing at the end for making me want to grind it. Less I was looking for kill accolades.

It is relativly a good STF but lacks the attention the others received.

Soooo... DEVS when are you going to breath life back into the misison or is it your intention slowly let it die off?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-04-2012, 02:49 PM
probably when they decide to finally release "into the hive"
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-04-2012, 11:06 PM
Heck if they just added it to the normal PVE queues for PUG teaming, it would probably get much more play just for people looking for something different.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-04-2012, 11:19 PM
Terradome is the last STF left. It is the last great mission to bad the rewards are not worth the trouble. It would be cool if they added EDC or other gear to make it worth people's time.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-04-2012, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by videm
Yea... not gonna happen...
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-04-2012, 11:52 PM
Maybe it'll come in a lockbox!
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-05-2012, 01:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matri View Post
Maybe it'll come in a lockbox!
STO version of Goodwins Law
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-05-2012, 03:06 AM
Lockboxes and Godwin's Law?

The reason Nazis are invoked is because they are the standard for all that is vile, hateful, and....

Oh. I see your point.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-05-2012, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by videm
They have been talking about "Into the Hive" since closed beta. I don't believe they will ever come out with it and seeing how the STF guy is now the PvP guy I don't think STFs will be getting any attention.

Which I don't understand, every other MMO out there Raids/Dungeons/end game content what ever you want to call them is what keeps people in the MMO. STO use to have a Dungeons, but where destroyed into what we have today.

STO needs as least 3-4 STFs against each faction KDF, FED, Romulan, Cardies, etc.

A lot of STO users out there could easily design some good STFs, so why can't the STO developers?

Cryptic have a design an STF thru the foundry contest. The winner will have their Foundry mission added to the STF Queue. Of course after the developers rework it a little bit.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-05-2012, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJayMor View Post
They have been talking about "Into the Hive" since closed beta. I don't believe they will ever come out with it and seeing how the STF guy is now the PvP guy I don't think STFs will be getting any attention.

Which I don't understand, every other MMO out there Raids/Dungeons/end game content what ever you want to call them is what keeps people in the MMO. STO use to have a Dungeons, but where destroyed into what we have today.

STO needs as least 3-4 STFs against each faction KDF, FED, Romulan, Cardies, etc.

A lot of STO users out there could easily design some good STFs, so why can't the STO developers?

Cryptic have a design an STF thru the foundry contest. The winner will have their Foundry mission added to the STF Queue. Of course after the developers rework it a little bit.
Agreed on all counts.

This game needs a serious fixing to all current STFs (removal of invisible torpedoes for starters), fixing the respawn penalty (broken in space STFs), and making them alot less "grindy".

Besides that, we need Terradome remastered to the same level as the current STFs, as well as the addition of the promised Into the Hive.

Also, I would love it if we can get back the OPTION to run the STFs in a "story mode" similar to how they were setup originally.