Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
KHG 3 Piece set MES2 equivalent any good for PVP?

And what about 6 or 9 into Stealth spec. Whats the average range of detection, anyone knows?

would be a nice semi cloak on my jemmy to make the little b'rel runners even more furious

:p
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-07-2012, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfader1988
KHG 3 Piece set MES2 equivalent any good for PVP?

And what about 6 or 9 into Stealth spec. Whats the average range of detection, anyone knows?

would be a nice semi cloak on my jemmy to make the little b'rel runners even more furious

:p
Can't say I ever tested that one. I also can't say that it sounds very viable. But that's my personal opinion.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-07-2012, 05:37 PM
Out of combat only, 15 sec. not worth. better take mes, and cpb if want to hunt little brel runners xD
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-07-2012, 06:29 PM
I use it on my BoP in the hopes that making Vo'qovs disappear around me right before the first contact in arena somehow helps the team.

The 30% bonus to defense, if it actually affects all surrounding ships, seems like the bonus that'd make it actually useful and not an inferior choice. Even then, it doesn't last long, of course.

I've... been hoping someone else would go ahead and test that out.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-07-2012, 07:15 PM
so how long is the duration then? It says its a toggle, u would think u can just toggle it like MES and a cloak.

Or what? lol.

thx for the messages so far ^^

Lt. Commander
# 6
06-07-2012, 07:45 PM
It lasts 15 seconds with a 2 minute cooldown. It does technically toggle, but that pretty much just means you can end it early.

The defense buff (there is no damage buff like regular cloak) lasts... ten seconds, not the five seconds the tooltip gives.

The area of effect appears to be identical to scattering field. 3km, I believe.

This is all the mk xi. I don't think the ability fundamentally changes with mark increases, though the stealth strength might.