Lt. Commander
# 1 Kill some gorn 's for me"?
06-07-2012, 08:11 AM
And i thought the federation was a non violent orgnization haha where my brig on my odyssey to assault cruiser i want what the klingon empire have our brig would have to be in the engineering department if cryptic studious are going to teach kid's violence DAMN just do it,stop dancing around or avoiding the issue give us what a brig and a shuttle bay for our starship's good people arepaying $25 to $62 for ship's and bundles and cryptic studious are cheating the playing public out of thier pocket's by not giving us what we want. And also i want to see a end to the klingon/federation war which has been going on long enough me vannessa s. roshenko would like to my away team of fed klingon's and assasinate chancellor of the hi council "old fart jm'pok'" klingons to orion's are supposed to work together to solve problem's not to create them.. I would want to beam down on qo'nos without problem's from my people . I talked with some klingon's in the empire and they want peace too just like federation does as well.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-07-2012, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_rac
And i thought the federation was a non violent orgnization haha where my brig on my odyssey to assault cruiser i want what the klingon empire have our brig would have to be in the engineering department if cryptic studious are going to teach kid's violence DAMN just do it,stop dancing around or avoiding the issue give us what a brig and a shuttle bay for our starship's good people arepaying $25 to $62 for ship's and bundles and cryptic studious are cheating the playing public out of thier pocket's by not giving us what we want. And also i want to see a end to the klingon/federation war which has been going on long enough me vannessa s. roshenko would like to my away team of fed klingon's and assasinate chancellor of the hi council "old fart jm'pok'" klingons to orion's are supposed to work together to solve problem's not to create them.. I would want to beam down on qo'nos without problem's from my people . I talked with some klingon's in the empire and they want peace too just like federation does as well.
Wanting the other side to end a war doesn't end a war. The Federation aren't entirely non-violent either. They have been through war with Romulans (pre-Kirk), Klingons (twice, in Kirk's era and in Sisko's), Cardassians (pre-TNG), Tzenkethi (pre-DS9), the Xindi and Suiliban (Ent) and the Borg (TNG onwards) that we know of. There is evidence to suggest that they have fought the Kzinti as well (depending on whether that portion of TAS is canon or not. There is evidence to suggest it is, regardless of Gene's declaration otherwise).

If war between the Feds and KDF 'teaches kids violence' does that mean wars should never be fought and every nation should surrender if another insists on it? And accept whatever treatment no matter how inhumane or unjust?

You want an end to violence, but your solution is an assassination..... how would that end violence?

The KSF and Orions are actually working together to solve a problem. The Undine are the problem. The Klingons seem to be infiltrated too but they at least seem to acknowledge it and recognize the threat. The Feds seem in complete denial and keep getting played for idiots.

By the way, if diplomancy really matters to you, for the love of Gene, use paragraphs.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-13-2012, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmera
~snip~
By the way, if diplomancy really matters to you, for the love of Gene, use paragraphs.
And punctuation.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-14-2012, 01:03 PM
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-14-2012, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronH View Post
Hahahahahaha funny stuff... Liked your other links too... And you sig pic....