06-06-2012, 03:38 PM
Ok so, Season 6 = -fleetstarbase
-fleetstarbase
-fleetstarbase
-fleetstarbase
-fle....
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Q: (DTums) Are there any plans to expand content or rewards for gold members?

Dstahl: We do plan to introduce further Gold member benefits as they make sense. For example, the Account Shared Bank is a C-Store service being released this month and will come with some free bank slots for Gold members past and present (you’ll get the slots even if you are currently Silver but were at one time Gold).
Whoopy! Gold members have to pay to get an Account Shared Bank. How's that a benefit? Oh, wait, we get some free bank slots. Yeah, and? The fact that the LTS is on sale at the moment indicates that Cryptic do want Gold members, but don't want to give them (us) any benefits. The proper way is to make Account Shared Banks a Gold member-only benefit. If Silver members want this service, then they should become Gold members, not spend a few dollars on the C-Store.

Once again you show that you're not really interested in rewarding those that pay a monthly subscription fee (or who have invested a good few hundred dollars to become LTS)
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-06-2012, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackynews View Post
I agree, although I would say Dan has always been pragmatic... more than most.

On this I have to disagree. Until recently ('Recently' being his reinstatement as EP) he always struck me as a bit of an optimist, talking things up with the community to a greater extent than the Dev team could actually meet the subsequent expectations of.

Now he feels... far more measured.

If you asked me what the middle ground between optimism and pesimissm is, then the answer is "pragmatism".
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-06-2012, 03:55 PM
One thing still bothers me. I've been getting conflicting reports of whether the rank capacity increase will happen at the S6 release or not. Can somebody confirm this?
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-06-2012, 04:06 PM
Rank isn't increasing in Season 6 but they've made it clear that Lvl >50 will be coming in the future. The real problem is what they will called the new ranks
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-06-2012, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas45 View Post
Rank isn't increasing in Season 6 but they've made it clear that Lvl >50 will be coming in the future. The real problem is what they will called the new ranks
I would assume that on the Fed side they would use the next two naval ranks. Admiral, then Fleet Admiral.
Lt. Commander
# 27
06-06-2012, 04:20 PM
"demoted to Captain"
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-06-2012, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Kristov
I would assume that on the Fed side they would use the next two naval ranks. Admiral, then Fleet Admiral.
I agree. I believe that will be the next rank. And i hope they work on it ,,,,i hate flying around namelessly just shooting bugs
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-06-2012, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas45 View Post
Will likely be Admiral (4 star) and Fleet Admiral for Feds, General and Dahar Master (not Field Marshal) for KDF
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-06-2012, 04:29 PM
I hope this puts an end to the "Will we ever get a complete KDF form 1 to 50?" question that comes up in every ask Cryptic. As one who has three max level KDF toons, two of which I leveled from the original starting level, and one from the new starting level, I prefer starting half way.