Lt. Commander
# 81
06-07-2012, 08:31 AM
Dstahl said "We have a plan. You’ll just have to wait and see how it plays out. Until then, you’re not going to see me talk much about it or speculate about what could be until it happens."

Applauds!!!
Lt. Commander
# 82
06-07-2012, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
There is a method to the madness in that we needed the Fleet Advancement system to be in place before we could dive into our plans for Season 7.
Yeah ... I've mentioned in the past that I've imagined you've had to sit on a couple of things to get certain engines and bits of programming into the game or you'd launch something only to have to pull it later and rebuild it to work with the system again.

::: thumbs up ....
Lt. Commander
# 83
06-07-2012, 01:26 PM
Thanks for posting the Ask Cryptic. Nothing really committed-to that interests me, though, but thanks for your time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voicesinthedark View Post
CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have someone spend the all of ten minutes it would take to reduce the amount of wandering crew on the small layout until you get around to redoing the ship interiors. The small layout is the only one that doesn't look like it's half a building at starfleet academy but you can barely walk around it with all the excessive crew walking around!!
/Seconded.
Lt. Commander
# 84
06-07-2012, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeuxidemus
Yeah the biggest part of actual story with this game is that its like new TV shows that are really good these days... They start out and say they didn't get enough ratings so they just go and cancel the show. Same raw deal we are getting with STO is the Story of 2409 builds up this huge Cliffhanger and then its like we are waiting and waiting and waiting... and foundry but of course in story there are rules that you cannot use characters from the actual storyline in the game.

It is contradictory at best. I see what you mean though to an extent whether you play mostly Federation or KDF or both... The game in general they want us to make filler episodes basically for more story line that is never going to come to fruition. Although it will never be allowed for you to make a story based on any events in the game. Also to some degree the game makes me feel as a player that I am stuck in a never ending temporal event where I keep repeating myself with no brilliant bridge officer to get me out of it
Check out my "Vulcan Love Slave #9." It resolves a big chunk of the Path to 2409. While it's part of the path that never made it into the game in the first place, it might give you some closure, if you've taken the time to read the story of the game on a third-party website.
Lt. Commander
I would like to propose F2P donation class players .
There is people that couldn't pay monthly or life-time subscription but they love Star Trek and they are willing to help in way they can . Let them to donate 2$ to 5 $ or 10$ with small privileges per donation for monthly or yearly to support . It would definitely strengthen the STO project.
Lt. Commander
# 86
06-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Will we be able to finally have more customization options on the KHG/MACO unifom sets in S6?
I would really like to have Fleet emblems, my LTS comm badge and Vet reward shoulder pads equipped.
For all the work involved in getting these, you'd think we'd be able to do just a wee bit more customization on them.
At the very least we should be able to add the other costume options we paid or worked hard for.
Lt. Commander
# 87
06-14-2012, 10:15 AM
So when are you going to start testing thing before release them. For example you new ship that unable to do STF?

Why was this ship not tested?