Lt. Commander
# 21 Password Option
06-07-2012, 06:26 AM
Would be nice if you could add a option for password for all that money. A second layer never hurts and make it opional. With they way Cryptic/PW has the game setup 500 Million EC could mean 500USD.
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-07-2012, 07:06 AM
JUST FINISHED THE MOST INCREDIBLE IGE EVER hahaha

We started with 20 mins to go and thought we were gonna lose the optional as we had 3 minutes and were just about to kill ogen, anyways we pushed the borg as fast as we could and got the optional somehow then we had 1 mnute to kill becca before the server came down ! and we did it ! no sooner had i grabbed the loot (junk as always) we all got discconnected from the server :p most fun ive had in an stf run in ages
Lt. Commander
30 Mins, an 1 hour how long usually?
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-07-2012, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roguestarship
30 Mins, an 1 hour how long usually?
Three hours, it should have been there in big letters last time you logged in.

Edit: This obviously assumes you haven't been in game all night, it was there when I logged in before work five hours ago though.
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-07-2012, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew_Harnaman
JUST FINISHED THE MOST INCREDIBLE IGE EVER hahaha

We started with 20 mins to go and thought we were gonna lose the optional as we had 3 minutes and were just about to kill ogen, anyways we pushed the borg as fast as we could and got the optional somehow then we had 1 mnute to kill becca before the server came down ! and we did it ! no sooner had i grabbed the loot (junk as always) we all got discconnected from the server :p most fun ive had in an stf run in ages
Oh, so that's what you were doing in Starbase 82 all that while

I managed to get the 25th Century version of USS Relativity out of spacedock before the mass disconnects. Back in Feb I found the Odyssey class "weird" but now the design kind of grows on me. Handles quite nicely, for a flying cathedral.

Time to take a nap and back to shipbuilding later.

Oh that mothballed sci toon I told you about started off with 50k EC 90 mins ago and made his first million too
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-07-2012, 07:15 AM
The Federation News Network section of the forums has information regarding scheduled downtimes so it's always best to check there first, or reload your STO Launcher which should say how long it is expected to be down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2CrypticOps
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on 06/07/2012 from 0700 to 1000 Pacific Time (1400 to 1700 UTC) for maintenance. Please check the forums for more information.
Edit: The original thread this was posted in was merged with this one.
Lt. Commander
# 27 You guys are all WRONG!!
06-07-2012, 07:19 AM
This new patch is to allow each player to customize any part of the game - ships - NPC's - items - abilities and anything else they can dream of!!

The game will now be completely open universe too!!! And you will be able to colonize planets and set up your own fleets of up to 10 ships at your command at the same time!!

The daily dilth refine cap is being rised to 20k per toon and the cost of ships is being cut in HALF!!

Have a good 3 hours

LOL
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-07-2012, 07:20 AM
you took up my suggesiton of busking in ESD ?
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-07-2012, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew_Harnaman
most fun ive had in an stf run in ages
Funny... it's been ages since I ran with you :p

Looking forward to account banks, it'll make Fed-KDF alt Ec transferring better now I don't need to post hypos for bajillions on the exchange. :p
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-07-2012, 07:27 AM
Maybe I'm misunderstanding

Account-shared Bank - Known Issues: ***No message appears telling the player they cannot place Bound items into the Account Bank.***

Doesn't this mean that bound items will not be allowed in the account bank (and therefore not tradeable among characters)?
Closed Thread