Lt. Commander
# 1 Computer Core Fragment ?
06-06-2012, 09:30 PM
searched the wiki and can't seem to find how to use this thing. do I take it to DS9 like the encrypted data fragment?

thanks in advance
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-06-2012, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sci77
searched the wiki and can't seem to find how to use this thing. do I take it to DS9 like the encrypted data fragment?

thanks in advance
Ok, once you get 10 of them from that daily mission, you get a new mission from Drake to do, it is repeatable - just have to get 10 more cores

mission given below
http://www.stowiki.org/Mission:_Salv...te_(Repeatable)
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-06-2012, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verlaine View Post
Ok, once you get 10 of them from that daily mission, you get a new mission from Drake to do, it is repeatable - just have to get 10 more cores
very cool, thanks for the fast reply..... only 9 more to go
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-06-2012, 09:35 PM
It comes from the Defense Contract where you get Deuterium Surplus. (Alhena System in EE?)

When you get 10 of those, you unlock a one time mission for 1440 dilithium. You basically kill the ship and you win. (Nebula warning, so travel along the sides). After that is over, you'll need to get another 10.

Defense Contract is a 480 dil mission.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-06-2012, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxjaguars
It comes from the Defense Contract where you get Deuterium Surplus. (Alhena System in EE?)

When you get 10 of those, you unlock a one time mission for 1440 dilithium. You basically kill the ship and you win. (Nebula warning, so travel along the sides). After that is over, you'll need to get another 10.

Defense Contract is a 480 dil mission.
The contract where the Ferengi is flipping out about the Deuterium tanks being destroyed?

(yes it is, and it is the Alhena System in EE) (and if the server was up I wouldn't be answering my own question )
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-08-2012, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sci77
The contract where the Ferengi is flipping out about the Deuterium tanks being destroyed?

(yes it is, and it is the Alhena System in EE) (and if the server was up I wouldn't be answering my own question )
Yes. The mission in the Alpena System. There is a chance for a Computer Core drop from each of the ships in the final wave in the mission. The Keldon and 2 Jem'hadar Assult ships. So you can potentially each up to 3 Cores per run.

And be warned the Salvage Dispute mission can be tough if you just go in head first even on Normal Difficulty.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-10-2012, 01:37 PM
Fair warning: it is possible to fail the repeatable mission (and when you do, you get no dilithilum from it... really harsh)

So when you find the mission's ship, kill it as fast as possible (if you let it become operational, you fail).
Ensign
# 8
09-04-2013, 05:19 AM
Hi there,

before i make a new thread, I necro this one

Is the Mission "Salvage Dispute" still available ? I ask, because I have now done the Althena Defense certainly +20 times, and never ever did a single computer core fragment drop from the true way ships...

Since I'm currently trying to gain as much dilithium as possible, that would be a nice addition... Or is this drop item not available for silver players ? (But I can't imagine that)...

Has anyone drops from this item ?

Thanks for a response
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
09-04-2013, 05:34 AM
You not only necroed it, you dug through 2 metres of mud and yuck to ask this question . It's from 2012...

And nope, after LoR was launched this mission wasn't available to do anymore. Cryptic said that it was caused by a bug, but it's already taking around 3 or 4 months without any feedback. So don't count on getting back available soon.
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message (and inb4exploit!) ^^

Last edited by stoutes; 09-04-2013 at 08:35 AM.
Captain
# 10
09-04-2013, 06:11 AM
Kind of a pity really. That mission was more interesting than the others in the neutral zone.
Closed Thread