Lt. Commander
# 51
06-08-2012, 07:01 PM
Ok so using the Breen space set with the new transphasic shield penetration update makes them worth it now during testing I found transphasic torpedoes useful against the Borg Scimitar in Khimator Accord Normal.
Lt. Commander
# 52
06-08-2012, 07:08 PM
The Foundry changes look good good except for the part about Dialogue pop-ups no longer being allowed to be set to Objective Complete. Yeah, it's not a change really in that it doesn't work now, but I'd have liked to see a fix rather than just having it removed.

The problem is you can't just substitute component complete, because sometimes the objective is a reach marker. And you can't always substitute component reached in that case, because that will trigger as soon as that area is entered, even if the objective to reach that area doesn't happen until later.

It's not like it changes anything as we've already had to use workarounds, but this still disappoints me.

Also has the incorrect Dialogue Pop-Up Objective In Progress error been fixed, or was that just removed too? Objective In Progress actually worked fine in testing, it just wouldn't allow testing due to that erroneous error message.
Lt. Commander
# 53
06-09-2012, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
also i dont know if anyone has seen this yet but they updated the away team selection box when you beam down.

personally i love this addition. its minor but it looks great.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...0/AWAYTEAM.jpg
Sometimes it's the little things. Looks fantastic.
Lt. Commander
# 54
06-09-2012, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptBANG View Post
one word for this,
and i think i speak for the complete DOFFJOBS community when i say this:

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!
Sounds about right..

also..

Hoping the 40% makes transphasics awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 55
06-09-2012, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
[*]Lieutenant C’grash on DS9 will no longer be hostile to KDF players.
Nice, But when is someone going to do something about that mouthy B$%&H that is handling traffic control?
Lt. Commander
# 56
06-10-2012, 01:08 PM
I admit, having Turn Over Contraband increasing from 3 to 5 is sorta sad. I enjoyed the relatively free dilithilum boost... but either way, it's still not much of an issue.

And all the Foundry changes look pretty good to me
Lt. Commander
# 57
06-11-2012, 02:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
The Foundry changes look good good except for the part about Dialogue pop-ups no longer being allowed to be set to Objective Complete. Yeah, it's not a change really in that it doesn't work now, but I'd have liked to see a fix rather than just having it removed.

The problem is you can't just substitute component complete, because sometimes the objective is a reach marker. And you can't always substitute component reached in that case, because that will trigger as soon as that area is entered, even if the objective to reach that area doesn't happen until later.

It's not like it changes anything as we've already had to use workarounds, but this still disappoints me.

Also has the incorrect Dialogue Pop-Up Objective In Progress error been fixed, or was that just removed too? Objective In Progress actually worked fine in testing, it just wouldn't allow testing due to that erroneous error message.
Well... I did already have to use some invisible walls that'd disappear as the game progressed - otherwise people wouldn't get to read their dialogs. Just do the same, but make the dialogs come AFTER the walls. Piece of cake!

I'm more worried about the rumors stating that "This Component Complete" and "Objective In Progress" will also die out
Lt. Commander
# 58
06-11-2012, 03:20 AM
I don't see the Utopia Planitia backdrop in the foundry editor. Am I overlooking it or is it not actually in there?