Lt. Commander
This week’s spotlighted mission is “The Honour of Profit” by Bazag. Read more to learn about this incredible player-made mission.

Click here to read more.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-08-2012, 11:33 AM
Congrats Bazag Cant wait for official rewards to be added "shortly after Season 6 releases"
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-08-2012, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Congrats Bazag Cant wait for official rewards to be added "shortly after Season 6 releases"
I still think that players need to be drawn to Foundry missions to experience good stories rather than Cracker-Jack prizes at the end of the box. The reward for a good Foundry mission is a good experience, not a little doodad or toy. People that are drawn to play missions for the prizes at the end are not interested in the stories that the Foundry authors are trying to tell.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-08-2012, 12:03 PM
Congratulations Bazag!
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-08-2012, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direphoenix View Post
I still think that players need to be drawn to Foundry missions to experience good stories rather than Cracker-Jack prizes at the end of the box. The reward for a good Foundry mission is a good experience, not a little doodad or toy. People that are drawn to play missions for the prizes at the end are not interested in the stories that the Foundry authors are trying to tell.
And you, like everyone else, are perfectly entitled to your opinion. The good news for you is that even after these reward are added, you can still play Foundry missions for whatever reason you want to, regardless of what reason other people may have for playing them. No one will force you to play for the rewards, and you can even delete them when you are done if you want
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-08-2012, 12:13 PM
Rock on, Baz.
(Remember kids, keep Donnie away from any force field generators. It's for your own good.)
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
And you, like everyone else, are perfectly entitled to your opinion. The good news for you is that even after these reward are added, you can still play Foundry missions for whatever reason you want to, regardless of what reason other people may have for playing them
I'm torn! I like this Nagus, but we may need to make a trip to the wormhole if the Galaxy is to stay in balance.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-08-2012, 02:25 PM
Congrats to Bazag! It's a great mission. Everyone should play it.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-08-2012, 02:38 PM
Great mission!

If you don't play it, you are doing yourself a disservice.
Good job, Bazag!
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-08-2012, 03:03 PM
I enjoyed playing this mission previously when it was submitted for the Gates of Sto'Vo'Kor contest.

And I'll gladly replay it.