Lt. Commander
# 21
06-08-2012, 03:35 AM
Can't wait for this to hit holodeck have had great fun on tribble with it. and as for the harder battle hiding elsewhere on map think i need to go back to tribble and find it
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-08-2012, 04:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jg2112
So what enemies do we fight? I know Jem'Hadar and Klingons, but what else? Romulan, Borg, Cardassian, Undine, Fek'Ihri, Breen, Orions, Nausicaans, or something else?
If they are gonna put it like it was on Tribble,then that should be RANDOM ENEMIES similar to No Win Scenario.
Me and my fleetmates from Jupiter Force were testing and all were having different enemis.
It would be cool if it is random enemy,you would get something fresh than always fighting the borg.
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-08-2012, 07:06 AM
So Maquis? Hmm, can we get an anrgry Space Jesus to yell at them?
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-08-2012, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollaf View Post
So Maquis? Hmm, can we get an anrgry Space Jesus to yell at them?
The Maquis were gone practically since the Dominion War started. Sorry ^^
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-09-2012, 05:15 AM
Another good thing about adding this to the calendar is that crystalline stupidity pop up less.
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-10-2012, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec1013
Another good thing about adding this to the calendar is that crystalline stupidity pop up less.
It's been moved to private queues
Lt. Commander
# 27 Starbase Resource Question.
06-11-2012, 10:32 AM
If my Fleet is gathering resources and places them all in the Fleet bank do the members who contributed still get credit for the resources they put in? I am not sure how this will work. If all members are credited based upon the total contribution that is one thing but if each member is credited based upon their personal contribution that is another and will the Fleet Bank keep track of that and will that information transfer over to the new feature all individuals are credited from previous work? We tried to get ahead of the game by gathering resources early and placing them in the Fleet bank. Are we screwed now because of this?

I put a ticket in to Customer Service asking this question and this was the response I get:

Hello.

Please check the Official Website and Forums for any news updates for the game.
If you wish to discuss Feedback with other users in the community we encourage
you to do so at: (and they give the website). We appreciate your feedback and thank you for playing.

GM Tennzor

Okay are you Kidding? I am asking customer service about a feature in the game. The community can't answer that. Talk about getting blown off! Putting this question on the Forums is "Maybe we can get back to you on that - good luck!"

They couldn't check with someone to find out ? Lousy Customer service on such a simple request considering it took place on a format designed to share information! Cryptic and Perfect World you have to do better than that.
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-11-2012, 11:15 AM
You haven't read a single post on the second dev blog or the Massively article before that, have you... You don't get Fleet Credits for inputting stuff into the Fleet Bank, you get them for inputting stuff into Fleet Projects that directly affect the starbase! Anybody telling you to put stuff into the fleet bank for usage in a starbase is either crazy, or more likely a scam. Fortunately, you can't input Duty Officers, Boff XP, or Dilithium into the bank, so...

Edit: Oh, you mean... nope, you won't get Fleet Credits retroactively - ask for a refund on your items or petition your fleet leaders to redistribute the items so that they can be evenly used in projects. Otherwise it's a scam and you just fell for it.
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-11-2012, 11:17 AM
This is a Starbase question and should be in that thread. Having said that, the members will contribute and earn Fleet Marks - those when applied to a Fleet Project will result in Fleet Credits. Both are bound to the member's account until expended. The Fleet Credits are only valid in Fleet Stores. So the short answer is anything done now is gratis - nothing will be earned by your members.
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-11-2012, 11:46 AM
"the random invading forces"

Did you guys actually read my unlimited content idea thread (1st link in my sig)? Sounds familiar!

Awesome. Keep creating content with randomized enemies and the countent drought will soon be over.

DYNAMIC CONTENT IS WIN!

Just 1 suggestion:
Start adding some race specific loot drops to enemies. Very rare special items (even new set components) that drop from them randomly (or just from 'bosses' of each race). It will drive people to really want to farm them!