Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Loot Table blues
06-07-2012, 10:09 PM
I know, I know this is going to sound like crying... and it might even be a little bit.. but
Is it possible for a singular characters loot table to be borked?

Case in point my main an Engineer named Jimmy Duggan. Jimmy has run well over 500+ ( my closest estimate is 513, its probably higher since I didn't start counting until around the accolade) he has run well over 500+ combine ground/space elite task force and never gotten a single prototype drop... not one deflector... not one rifle not one rifle... zilch... I figured out tonight if I got one next stf my drop rate would be .00196 Houston we have a problem here... I know the laws of large numbers and probability but this puts this guy way out there outlying on the curve.

I've got piles of salvage laying around with nothing to buy, thats how many missions I've run... all my armor has been bought with 90% edc's we are talking well over 450 of them used and I have about 50 laying around with nothing to buy... I have rare and prototype salvage littering my inventory 4 full sets of MKXII weapons for my ships and yet not a single prototype tech drop... I'm not crying foul... Duggan's bad luck is becoming legendary in my fleet... I just want to know if it's possible it isn't bad luck?
I don't want to hear stories about Branflakes and his 156 runs to get the one piece he needed for his mkxii... his story doesn't hold a candle to mine.... think about it.. over 500 runs in all 6 stf's and never a single prototype tech drop of any kind... My engineer is ready to put a MK XI widebeam phaser to his head and pull the trigger... and Capt. Terril his way out of the Universe..
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-11-2012, 10:58 AM
i feel your pain friend.

No XII for any of my toons, and about the same amount of runs.

Save your EDC! XII coming to store soon, as we all know lol