Lt. Commander
Public Personal Information:
Time Zone: (UTC+01:00) Central European Time (most parts of the European Union, Norway, Switzerland, Bosnia-Herzegovina, F.Y.R.O. Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Albania)
Job: Post-graduate student/Professional [ 7AM to 6PM Mon-Sun]
Language(s): Italian, English, French

Faction: Primarily Federation

Objective: I am looking primarily for a Fleet who First and foremost loves Star Trek and who also has active members - ideally, in the 20 to 50 members range - playing Star Trek Online in the same time zone as I am able to play the game. I PVP, PVE & will do STF runs. I have no issue playing any part of the game with Fleet members but I will not Start a new character. I also have nearly every free ship in the game and donít mind playing lower Tier starships at higher Tier PVE content.

Note: Currently in an almost inactive fleet due to member's very different play times & time zone.

Game Experience & Trek Experience

-Star Trek Online since 2010 [Digital Deluxe edition]
-Star Trek Legacy
-Star Trek Bridge Commander
- Own all TOS movies
- Own all TNG movies
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-08-2012, 02:01 AM
We are a bunch of fun and casual players, in a new fleet called Adriatic Fleet ,we are in your time zone because a big part of our members is from Croatia, and several others european countries and we all love Star Trek! We have a lot of new players but also a big part are veterans who could you help you with everything you need, but i see you are a veteran aswell. we are epeciallly focused on pwe content and stf but also on pvp and the doff system. You could check us out on our new web site and forum: http://adriatic-fleet.com/

Or contact me ingame or just send me a mail on my handle hRCI@hrci2907
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-08-2012, 09:49 AM
Hey the TOS Veterans is a mature (30's 40's and beyond) that are Social first and casual where real life trumps all. We have found that our members stay and fund the age thing another commonality that makes this Fleet a great one. We have over 170 (casual) members so that means we are getting 20 out at our peak hours. There always seems to be people on!

If you are at all interested in a group of people that just simply love everything Star Trek then we are your Fleet. We call ourselves TOS to represent The Original Series that got us into Star Trek so your TOS may be DS9 or TNG and that is fine as well.

If you are at all interested please click on my signature image to take you to our website to read more about us.

Mark
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-08-2012, 11:34 AM
I invite you to come check 3rd fleet out at http://www.3rdfleet.com

We are an international fleet so there is usually always someone on. We are a casual fleet so take a look at us and see if we fit what you are looking for.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-09-2012, 01:55 AM
the 110th Fleet are always welcoming new members, we have an active member base of 120 members 180 including alt toons. We are 50% European and 50% rest of world time zone base.

www.110thfleet.com

On average we have around 10 to 15 members online evenings with 5 to 10 during the day. We do have strict ranking system and a few rules this keeps us active. All of this can be found in our webpage.

Good luck with fleet hunting and I hope you find a fleet that your comfortable with.